Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #16  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLindseyLouHoo View Post
THIS is the same man who explained to me last night the reason he went on a 3 mile run, was so he could come home and eat ice cream and chips and not gain weight. WHAT? *facepalm* Yes, I live with this man...his ideas of things are wild sometimes! But, I love him.

And boy did you do a lot of exercise! Great job!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:30 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Lauren - Isn't he a character? He's on the couch eating a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream after running...his "reasoning" for things like that just make me laugh, because it's so warped. I told him the best thing he could have done after that run was to probably eat something with high protein and hydrate. He then later busted out some potato chips and a Mt. Dew... *facepalm*

Ok, I had to share this link..I don't think I'll EVER eat taco bell, ever again. Yuuuuccck. If that's not scaring you away from eating taco bell, I'm not sure what would!
http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-w...aco-bells-beef

Last edited by LindseyLou; 01-25-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:01 PM   #18  

Height: 5'1"

lauren--how do you stand the scale? i feel so good about myself and then the next day i feel like crap because it shows me heavier than the week before.

lindsay thanks a lot! i'm gonna look into ordering it. it has a lot of good reviews!!
Old 01-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #19  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

So I ended up eating both my 6" Subway sandwich halves for lunch..oops Bad KAYLA, BAD. I just couldn't help myself. So yummy! Also, I was still a little hungry before I ate the 2nd half. If my cottage cheese hadn't expired I would've had some of that and saved myself from eating the entire thing. I'll just make sure to have a low calorie dinner and stay below 1500 calories for the day.

Also, hopefully a walk with the fiancee tonight. I'm trying to leash train my new puppy and she HATES it. She starts whining and crying when I hook it on her. I want to get her trained so her already tubby butt can get to walking with us. It's just going to take some time. My 3 lb. rat terrier has never been walked on a leash (got her from my Aunt) soo I think training her at 3 years of age might be out of the question, though she's not a whiner..so maybe.

Going to try and come back later and post personal responses.

Stay happy!
Old 01-25-2011, 01:16 PM   #20  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

First of all... PHEW! I thought we were lost! And secondly, I have a lot of catching up to do!! Our phone lines were dead ALL day yesterday, due to some construction guy severing the lines accidentally. So that meant, no internet for me either.

But on a brighter note! I WHOOSHED!! 1.5lbs! I hit my -20lb. mark.. I'm so over the moon!

I won't be able to catch up right now (it's going to take forever!).. but I wanted to come in and share my great news. TOM is still here but I'm kicking his butt.. still having on project days and no cheats. Exercising and water guzzling. Weekend went extremely well, was able to keep on plan even while having my sister and family here. ((What a test!))

In honor of my hitting my first landmark I took some pics for comparison.. I'll share with you!

Hope to be back soon to catch up! I've got groceries waiting to be put away!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SidePicComp.jpg (28.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg FrontPicComp.jpg (25.9 KB, 20 views)
Old 01-25-2011, 01:55 PM   #21  

Novel - You're welcome! It has a lot of great reviews. I haven't had a problem with it!
Kayla - Don't stress over the sub. Just have a low cal dinner like you planned and you will be fine! Have fun on your walk!
Lady - Woooohooooooo!!! Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing the pics, I can definitely tell a difference!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 01-25-2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Typing on my iPod is hard! ;)
Old 01-25-2011, 02:31 PM   #22  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaChristine View Post
So I ended up eating both my 6" Subway sandwich halves for lunch..oops Bad KAYLA, BAD. I just couldn't help myself. So yummy! Also, I was still a little hungry before I ate the 2nd half. If my cottage cheese hadn't expired I would've had some of that and saved myself from eating the entire thing. I'll just make sure to have a low calorie dinner and stay below 1500 calories for the day.

Also, hopefully a walk with the fiancee tonight. I'm trying to leash train my new puppy and she HATES it. She starts whining and crying when I hook it on her. I want to get her trained so her already tubby butt can get to walking with us. It's just going to take some time. My 3 lb. rat terrier has never been walked on a leash (got her from my Aunt) soo I think training her at 3 years of age might be out of the question, though she's not a whiner..so maybe.

Going to try and come back later and post personal responses.

Stay happy!
Hey Kayla,

I was just thinking that if you have little dogs, you may want to try a harness to leash train them. I've got a Chihuahua, Buddy, that HATED being on a leash but once I switched him to a harness, he LOVES it!

I just thought of that for ya. Hoping it helps.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:27 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Hi girls!

I'm not feeling chatty. just want ya'll to know I am here and reading how well you are all doing and so proud to know you!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #24  
CanadianVeggie

Quote:
Lauren - Isn't he a character? He's on the couch eating a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream after running...his "reasoning" for things like that just make me laugh, because it's so warped. I told him the best thing he could have done after that run was to probably eat something with high protein and hydrate. He then later busted out some potato chips and a Mt. Dew... *facepalm

Oh he definitely is a character! And a real riot
Old 01-25-2011, 04:20 PM   #25  
CanadianVeggie

Quote:
Ok, I had to share this link..I don't think I'll EVER eat taco bell, ever again. Yuuuuccck. If that's not scaring you away from eating taco bell, I'm not sure what would!
http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-w...aco-bells-beef
This doesn't suprise me at all.

All fast food chains do this to keep costs down. Take a look at whats in a chicken McNugget... just as bad.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:22 PM   #26  
CanadianVeggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by novelista225 View Post
lauren--how do you stand the scale? i feel so good about myself and then the next day i feel like crap because it shows me heavier than the week before.
As long as it shows me a downward trend I am ok with it. As soon as it starts hitching the weight up i'll be mad
Old 01-25-2011, 04:22 PM   #27  
CanadianVeggie

Damn that stupid cupcake is back!!!!! grrrrrr
Old 01-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #28  
CanadianVeggie

LadyL - 20lbs down!!!!!!!! Congrats! That's awesome! And you look great, the 20lbs loss realyl shows in the pics, great job!

stacy - Glad to see you drop by

Kayla - I agree with Vixsin. Perhaps trying a harness would help, I know a lot of people have issues walking little dogs with standard leashes around there necks. Also, how do you put the leash on?? Do you put it on and walk out the door right away ready to walk?? Maybe try attaching the leash and letting her walk around with it on in the house to get used to it before you try walking.

Last edited by L R K; 01-25-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #29  

Lady inspired me to share my before pics and some recent ones!

It's weird how when I look in the mirror I don't see it, but in photos - I'm like whoa! I look different (and better!)

The first and third are me at 172.8 (on 9/29/10, a week into my new lifestyle)...the second and fourth are me at 150.2 (on 1/15/11, almost 4 months into my new lifestyle).

I still gotta work on the belly...a lot and my arms! But, I'm getting there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lindsey 172.8.jpg (14.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Lindsey 150.jpg (14.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Lindsey front 172.8.jpg (19.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Lindsey front 150.jpg (15.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 01-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #30  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Tina, Linds, WOW!! You can really see a difference! Keep up the good work! You guys look amazing.

Tonight has been rough. Not really because of food and eating, but because of other issues. Someday I'm sure it'll all be ok.

I've been listening to Pink's F***ing Perfect on repeat. It's definitely helped. I blew the dust off my sketch book too. *sigh*

At least I stayed on plan, aside from 4 or 5 extra almonds.

Say a little prayer for Pint.
Closed Thread