Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-24-2011, 08:15 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 201/201/135

Height: 5'6"

My Biggest Frustrations:
1) Waiting. I'm uncharmingly impatient.
2) There's something happening with my boobs. I don't know if they are getting smaller per se, but something I don't like is definitely happening.

Surprising annoyance: I already looked stupid in a business suit and now they are all ridiculously huge on me. I can't afford new clothes.

Fear: that I won't get there or I won't stay. That I will end up liking the way I looked before better.
kcnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 175/165/129

Height: 5'3"

My biggest frustration is having to be PATIENT! I know I didn't put this weight on in a week and can't expext to lose it in a week - but still!

My biggest fear is that I will stall before I reach my goal weight.
Kimberly2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #33  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Biggest frustration....definitely the long time it takes to shed this weight...I keep telling myself, I did not gain it overnight as well...

Fear...That I will have a severe lupus attack again, and I have to go back on the Prednisone.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 164/see ticker/125

Height: 5 feet even

Biggest frustration is that I don't have THAT much to lose (by other's standards), about 25 or 30 lbs. And I am having trouble sticking with it.

I'll lose 5 lbs, then relax and let it creep back up. It's discouraging and I know that I am the one to blame.
Katydid77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #35  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnc View Post
2) There's something happening with my boobs. I don't know if they are getting smaller per se, but something I don't like is definitely happening.
Like they feel as if there's nothing substantial in them? I had this happen. Now though, they're starting to feel normal again, just smaller. They no longer feel like deflated balloons. Hopefully it will work out for you too.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #36  
This is for life!

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/136

My biggest frustration is that I've done this at least a hundred times and here I am again. Up and down the scale all my life. Can I lose it this time and STAY THIN?????
Gwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #37  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

My biggest frustration is losing the same few pounds over and over again. Last summer I did so well and then due to circumstance I gained about 15 lbs back and since then losing it has been slow AGONY. I'm still about 5 lbs up from my lowest weight since I joined 3fc.

My biggest fear is one day I'm going to say SCREW IT and gain it all back and then some. And then I'll just hate myself.

I can honestly say I've never been healthier in my life and I hope that never happens but you never know what life is going throw at you. I just pray that I can get through it without turning to food.
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:35 PM   #38  
J.la

Height: 5'0''

If I ever do reach my goal I know I will have a lot of stretch marks it makes me mad but I would rather be in shape with stretch marks that fat without them
j0lamo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #39  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Biggest Frustrations

Biggest Fears
        • That I will give up when I am close to my goal because that's what I do. Self-sabotage tends to come pretty easily to me.
        Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
        Old 01-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #40  
        nearly there

S/C/G: 145/111/95

Height: 5"1"

Frustration#1: That it took forever to lose the weight (30 pounds in three years followed by a 2 year stall).

Frustration#2: That I've had to cut my calories down to rock bottom levels in order to break my stall, while at the same time having to think about food all the time in order to make sure that every calorie I take in is a healthy one.

Fear#1: That I won't be able to stick to this Spartan lifestyle forever and will gain the weight back before I get to goal.

Fear#2: That I will get to goal and still hate my thighs and stomach.

Last edited by Magrat; 01-24-2011 at 05:16 PM.
        Magrat is offline   Reply With Quote
        Old 01-24-2011, 06:12 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/10

Height: 5'2

Lack of self control. Even if I plan my meals, every day I find myself skipping breakfast or reaching for the low-carb dessert in place of a cup of salad. I'm still losing and staying on plan, but I'd probably be losing faster if I stuck to my original meal plans and ate more vegetables.
        Linsy is offline   Reply With Quote