Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2002, 12:19 PM   #16  

Talking A REAL QUICKIE!

I have exactly two seconds to post before running out the door to meet a friend of mine to workout!... then I have to teach piano until 7:30pm. Boo! Those last two brothers that I teach, make Tuesdays my least favorite day of the week! Ah well, I least I can look forward to weigh-in Wednesday tomorrow!

Just wanted to say...

Tina! Congratulations! Another 2.8 pounds down is AWESOME! It's amazing to be in control, isn't it?

2Cute: Getting old isn't so bad... when you consider the alternative!

Kat: You're SO bad! Your recipe sounded DELICIOUS! I know, I know, it's fairly healthy for a dessert but I have a feeling if I was to have that around my house... I'd eat the whole thing!

Okay. Off to the races!
Sara

Last edited by SaraJoy; 11-26-2002 at 12:31 PM.
Old 11-26-2002, 12:31 PM   #17  
Dancing those pounds away

Just have a minute here myself. I overslept... well actually I under slept because I didn't go to bed until 4:30 am ... but now I am behind schedule already.

I just noticed there is no chat option here in 3FC anymore. Did they close it forever? I don't know where I missed all of this info. I guess I do miss more while I am running all over states around here. It makes me wonder how much more I have missed.

Tina... your star was the "fastest" one. LOL I thought that fit you best considering Tony and all. I knew it would make you a "winner" in this weight loss race. Congratulations !!

J-ann... Your star is the newest one you see every night. It respresents "New" york. Every time you see a "new" star.... just remember it is there "just for you".

Baylee... I "LOVE" the extra photo. I think if I ever learn how to do pics I will make an album of my whole life. YOu guys will have more of me than you can stand. I will start with my baby picture....

Mary... Glad you got to check in.

Lucky... I can't wait to see your pictures in our chat corner. I am really excited about the cards too. Hope everyone includes photos then too.

Kat... I am so happy to see when siblings really enjoy each other. I get along great with mine... but I would not say we are "close". That is one thing I worked hard on while raising my kids. I wanted my kids closer than I was with my brothers and sister. Only time will tell... but so far .. so good.

Okay... I really have to get busy. My daugthter is coming home this afternoon and I have a lot of work to get done before she gets here. She wants to beat me at canasta and I have my table covered in paper work. I HATE paperwork.
See you all later.

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 11-26-2002 at 12:37 PM.
Old 11-26-2002, 11:43 PM   #18  

Question Just Wondering...

Where DA HECK everyone is?!

I'll be back tomorrow morning... for WI Wednesday!

Sara
Old 11-27-2002, 07:57 AM   #19  
You and Me in 2003

Angry

Hello chickies

Hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving

We are haveing a thanksgiving luncheon at work today. Also I need your opinions.
We are needing a new head Librarian the other one is going to another library closer to her home. I do not have the degree it calls for but I know I can do the job. I have been thinking of applying anyway. The Mayor said I could use her as a reference. I would have to take online courses to get my degree, don't know if I want the hassle. What do all of you think. It means a considerable raise but it also means a lot more responsibility.

Well I better go get a bath and get dressed talk tonight at chat I hope.
Old 11-27-2002, 07:58 AM   #20  

Just sneaking in to say hi...So far all is okay here.

BUT I was told yesterday at work they are putting us all on part time...I can't live on my salary NOW.....grrrrrr

Did you hear George Clooney shows his butt in his new movie!!!! ONE good thing....
Old 11-27-2002, 08:24 AM   #21  

Baylee, I tried a picture but it didn't put my subject and description on it....no one will know what is going on????????

I decided to start young and send one when I was 6!!! I am on the right. So will they just post one after the other or can I, as an example, keep mine under one group or name????? Thjs is fun....I will have more time after Sunday to actually read directions!!!!
Old 11-27-2002, 08:26 AM   #22  
a work in progress...

Mary...I say GO FOR IT!! You deserve it with all that you do and all your experience...sounds like a great opportunity!

Lucky...could this be the push to a new job you've been wanting? I hope everything works out OK. Btw...GCs butt would be worth the price of admission alone... Do you remember seeing him years ago on "Roseanne," he played her sister's boyfriend...made my heart go pitter patter even then..."Doug Ross" on ER just confirmed what I already knew...I'm a sucker for those dreamy bedroom eyes!

Uh oh...need to feed the boy...back later!
Old 11-27-2002, 12:05 PM   #23  
Dancing those pounds away

No time to post... but Mary.. I also say GO FOR IT !!!
I would start a new thread... but I truly don't have the time.
Old 11-27-2002, 12:24 PM   #24  

Default I finally DID it!

For ONCE, I've finally started the new thread SO....

STOP! Do not post here! Instead, come join us at 300+ And Ready To Try Again... #245!

Sara
Closed Thread