Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 310/281/160

Height: 5'10"

While I haven't had the problem with nutritional information, I did have a situation where my team at work won recognition and for it, we all got company shirts. An email went out asking for sizes so that the shirts could be ordered, and I was mortified at the thought of sending my size out for my team to see. Then it hit me...its not as if the rest of the team hasn't caught on to the fact I'm fat by now. They have seen me and I'm sure they have worked it out.

It's not as if asking for nutritional information is going to lift a veil covering the fact you are overweight, and suddenly the bakery workers or the waiter or the fast food workers are going to suddenly say "Oh wow...she's fat" just because you ask for something you need. And so far as being labeled high maintenance...look at someone who you consider high maintenance and ask yourself how much time she frees up in her day because she gets what she wants the first time.
Gamecockgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote