Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-10-2011, 06:01 PM   #1  

Default New to forum. Diet starts tomm need support.

Hi Peeps,
I am Dawn 37 from UK. I am beginning my 'eating healthy' tomm. Have a huge weak spot for crisps will be hard to say no. I weigh ab 15 stone (need to weigh myself to be sure will let you know) so need to lose lots of weight. I am eating healthy rather than saying I can't have this and that. I have tried several times before and give in so easily but I have to lose weight it isn't healthy to be so big. Will be needing support to boost me on my weak moments. Thank you all and everyone good luck with all your weight losses. WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER. Much love to you all xx I will try to report back on her weekly to say how I am getting on.
Dawnie37Glossop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 252

Height: 5'11''

Good luck, Dawnie - it's an adventure, a new beginning. I love crisps too, but have managed to avoid any since New Year's Eve - have actually lost llb a day since, and am truly encouraged. Read, read, read - and checking in to this site twice a day is a perfect way to stay accountable! I browse around and look at the threads that seems interesting (which is most of them), participate when I feel the urge to do so, and use the system to record my own progress. You'll do FINE!
LolaCrane is offline   Reply With Quote