Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 09:18 AM   #61  

Wink Tuesday morning

Good Morning My Friends!!!!

Good to see you this morning ZOE. The above devotional really spoke to me this morning. You know how you listen to a message a preacher (pastor, etc) preaches and it feels like he is talking directly to you and that no one else had to be there. Well, that is the case with this devotional. I have been told basically the same thing. If I want to be around to see my family I better get my weight off and change my lifestyle of eating and seditary lifestyle. Well, I really don't want a sediatry lifestyle BUT how much? I need to get off my duff and do some type of exercise for however long I can do it. Anything is better than nothing. As my preacher says, You aim at nothing and you will hit it everytime. I am a good shot at that target. Today I am off and it is the last day of school. I am taking my oldest with me so we can go shopping. I am trying to beat the crowds and I work the weekends and evenings so it's very hard to go any other time. And who would want to go shopping intentional on the weekends this time of the year?!? I hate the crowds and lines, etc...

GARY~ I'm so glad your dinner went well. Feeding 80 folks is a challenge, I remember when we have done that. But never did prime rib, YUM. See how food talks to me. I will be more than happy to send you this rain for a little while. Now how does that reverse button work to send it back west and not east? Oh, give me a minute, I will figure it out. We are to have sunshine again today. Yay!!!!

ZOE~ So glad to see you this morning! You sound like me with the cleaners deal. I am the worse procrastinator!!! WTG planning your week and saving calories and (points?) for Friday. That shows you are changing your WOE and making the lifestyle changes that are necessary to keep the weight off and be able to enjoy the new you and look forward to your future. Is it still raining there this morning? It's cleared out of here I hope. Have a good day!

EVERYONE - Have a good day!!!! Post when you can during this busy time of the year. We miss you!
Old 12-10-2002, 09:20 AM   #62  

I'm going to start a new thread. This is getting too long.
Closed Thread