Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #16  

S/C/G: SW210/CW189/GW115

Height: 5ft

lol, it is funny that you mention sweet tea. It is a new weakness of mine. I am am originally from the north and didn't discover the wonder of sweet tea until very recently. Since I moved here I noticed everywhere I went everyone always ordered sweet tea... so one day I had some... big mistake! I'm addicted to the stuff. I tried to make some at home and realized how much sugar you actually have to put in it to make it taste sweet Thank you for the encouragement, I feel like I'm really needing it today.
luckyme0510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 270/247/180

Height: 5'11

We all could use encouragement, otherwise we wouldn't the forum. It's always helpful to know you're not alone in your journey.
BBB84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #18  

S/C/G: SW210/CW189/GW115

Height: 5ft

I was feeling lazy today. I'm recovering from a cold, but I don't want to continue to make excuses for myself for not exercising or eating right, so I decided to do the level 2, 30 day shred. I was thinking this was the easy way out, but better than nothing. I thought wrong, I forgot how intense those videos are, I'm still shaking (even though thats also probably because I'm still sick). I coughed through all the cardio sections and almost threw up, lol. It was unsightly.

As far as food goes... CRAVINGS SUCK!!!
I didn't do anything to beat myself up over, I'm just mad at myself for being so hungry. I think I need to up my calories. I haven't been counting, more just estimations. I've been consuming about 1300 calories a day, which I figured was enough for my weight??? Maybe I just need some more protein... I think I'll try having chicken at breakfast instead of just fruit to see if that helps me feel better throughout the day.
luckyme0510 is offline   Reply With Quote