Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-22-2010, 09:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Thumbs up Just had to share!

So last night i went out for a special occasion dinner that i've been looking forward to for a month 1/2 especially to have a cheat day. I knew exactly what i wanted before hand and i felt like a little kid on christmas opening his gifts! I order a calamari appetizer to share, a salad with ssuuuper good gorgonzola dressing (omg) and fettuccine alfredo (yum!) but much to my surprise while i was eating i didn't get that emotional bliss feeling like i did before i committed to eating healthy again. Ya know, that feeling when you reeeaally crave something and then your eating it and nothing else seems to matter (lol im such a foodie!) ...Yea not so much. In fact after i was done eating i felt very uncomfortably full and ucky. I have left overs and i dont even want them. Its just amazing how different this time around feels. I know i can do this!

Last edited by WeightForMe; 12-22-2010 at 10:00 AM.
WeightForMe is offline   Reply With Quote