3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

lose 22-55 lbs in 28 days (join me)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Member
 
Raspberry 1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62

Default lose 22-55 lbs in 28 days (join me)

Hi everyone ..

Im so glade to find this supportive forum ..

I am a female 26 years old ..

I weight 98 kgs .. and thats a loooot for my height which is 160 cm

anyway

after years and years of depression .. and yoyo dieting i decided enough of this

and I started my diet today ..

My aunt tried this diet before her marriage and lost 16 kgs in 28 days ..

she always tells me that this is a useful diet it burns fat and has healthy food in it .. but i never stick to the plan more than a week..

but after buying the book of this diet which is called
(diet 2000 by DR. Osama Hamdy, M.D.)

I was motivated of all the results in that book .. and read through it it seems to be a good one ..

and because I need to lose weight fast .. I am going to do it this time ..


I know I should lose weight for my own health .. but I also feel so depressed because Im getting married and I still didnt do anything to lose weight so i have another reason to lose for cause my fiance keeps hurting my feelings about this weight .. and everyone keeps telling me you are hiding your beauty behind your fatness & that really hurts


so .. I need your support please ..

I'm willing to take multi-vitamins and a fat burner after my main meal ..

and i will walk for 45 min each day .. & try to use my power plate vibrating massage machine for 20 min workout

now I will tell you the diet plan for the first week if you like it tell me to post the other weeks for you :

Week 1

same breakfast for 1 week:
half an orange + 1 yogurt (fat free or low fat)

day1:

lunch: 1 kind of fruit (eat as much as u want but should be 1 kind for example apples )
forbidden fruit list ( mango - banana - dates - grapes)

dinner: meat (grilled - roasted- baked - boiled) eat as much as u want but make sure it is not cooked with any fat.



day 2:

lunch:
chicken as much as u want (grilled-baked-boiled)
tomato as much as u want
1 orange

dinner:
2 small pieces of any diet cheese (could eat cottage cheese)
salad without oil or mayonnaise
1 toast or quarter piece of bread
1 orange


day 3:

lunch:
cheese as much as u want but should be diet cheese like cottage cheese
1 toast or quarter piece of bread
tomatoes

dinner:
meat ( boiled - grilled- baked - roasted) without oil and as much as u want


day 4:
lunch: 1 kind of fruit as much as u want same as day 1
dinner: meat (same as before as much as u want ) + salad

day 5:
lunch:
2 pieces of diet cheese or cottage cheese
steamed vegetables without potato


dinner:
fish as much as u want could be tuna without oil
salad
1 orange



day 6:

lunch: 1 kind of fruit as much as u want same as day 1

dinner: meat same as before as much as u want + salad


day 7:
lunch:
chicken as much as u want same as before
tomato
steamed vegetables
1 orange

dinner:
steamed vegetables



thats the diet that i started today ..


doctor's notes:

1- drink 8 -10 glasses of water
2- do any sport for 39 minutes minimum and its best to walk
3- if at any time of the day u feel hungry u can either eat carrots - lettuce - cucumber .. but that should be at least after the main meal in 2 hours ..
4- you can drink 1- 2 cans of any diet pepsi u want but should be diet ..
5- u can drink coffee or tea or herbal tea but without sugar or milk
6- u can remove any item you dont want to eat but u cant substitute it with another and cant change dinner with lunch ..

U can have 1 free meal every week .. u choose when u want it ..


I will post every week my weight lose ..


my current weight is 98 kg

my ideal weight is 62 kg


i divided my goals to 4 missions

my first goal is to reach 90 kg

second goal 80

third goal 70

fourth goal 60



This diet is good for all ages it is based on the kind of food you eat not the quantity thats why in most cases you can eat until u are full .. but it uses the old fat in your body to burn it for energy .. thats why u lose weight fast with this diet ..

I will write results that are in the book and reviews of the people in my next post to motivate you

If anyone wants to join me u r welcome


please I need your support too I want to be a beautiful bride
Raspberry 1984 is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
JessLess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 847

S/C/G: 258/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Default

nevermind
__________________



Last edited by JessLess : 12-12-2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: pointless
JessLess is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Hot Momma
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 112

S/C/G: 225/ticker/125

Height: 5 ft

Default

I'm not expert but......I'm fairly sure that's not healthy and fairly difficult to do at your weight. Maybe someone who is extremely overweight, they tend to lose 10-15 a week sometimes.

but...good luck
__________________


mini goal:

ksmommy is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
sacha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,633

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

Default

Good luck to you but it's not right that your fiance hurts your feelings about your weight. You cannot make another person become kind by losing weight. Again, good luck to you.
__________________

Start: 145lbs around December 2012(*Baby born November 2012)
Mini-goal 1: 140lbs*Achieved January 20th, 2013
Mini-goal 2: 135lbs*Achieved February 18th, 2013
Mini-goal 3: 130lbs*Achieved April 8, 2013
Mini-goal 4: 125lbs
Long-term goal: 120-125lbs
Losing while nursing... slow and steady
Maintainer 2004-2009 & 2 babies & now losing from Nov 2012 - present

sacha is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
Member
 
Raspberry 1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62

Default

thanks for your replay

I know that there are alot of healthy diets out there but time is running out and my wedding have to be decided soon and im still not sure when to decide

thats why i need something really fast .. i tried this diet for 1 week before and lost about 6 kg in 1 week ..

i also had a diet that is something like that with my doctor and lost 13 kgs in 1 month without any sport .. but as soon as i lost 13 kgs i stopped ..

i dont eat too much .. i sometimes stay all day with only drinking juice ..

my problem is that i dont eat healthy and when i want to eat i only eat fast food .. and snacks ..

so the quantity of the food really doesnt matter ..

my problem is that i am a fast food addict

so this diet is my only way


thanks for the advice
Raspberry 1984 is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #6
Member
 
Raspberry 1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacha View Post
Good luck to you but it's not right that your fiance hurts your feelings about your weight. You cannot make another person become kind by losing weight. Again, good luck to you.
he is concerned about my health .. and also he wants me to be fit .. so he keeps telling me about losing weight and that by being overweight im hiding my beauty .. it hurts alot because its from him .. i know its true but it still hurts

and u r right losing weight wont let mean people be kind ..
Raspberry 1984 is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
Closet health nut!
 
ncuneo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,297

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Default

I will only say this, when I got married I was at my heaviest weight. I'm pretty sure my day and my marriage wouldn't have been any more special or meaningful if I'd weighed less. Do I wish my wedding photos were of a thinner person, sure, but does it mean the day was less important or that I didn't still look beautiful, absolutely not. To lose 22-55 lbs in 28 is a pretty high expectation. And if your goal is to be permanently healthy a crash diet is not going to achieve that. Any diet that says eat as much as you want of this food or that food concerns me. And it seems very limiting and I see no whole grains and only fruits and veggies as complex carbs. I could go on and on, but I'm not an expert and you need to find a plan that works for you, so if this is it then this is it.
__________________
My Journey
268 lbs - Journey Begins (January 11, 2006)
197 lbs - 71 lbs lost (October 15, 2007)
247 lbs - 50 lbs gained pregnancy (August 22, 2008)
195 lbs - baby weight gone (July 7, 2009)
168 lbs - 100 lbs lost (March 26, 2010)
148 lbs - GOAL! 120 lbs lost (July 18, 2010)
138 lbs - 10 lbs under goal (December 29, 2010)
PR 1/2 Marathon - Time 1:59:50 (November 11, 2012)
PR Marathon - Time 4:40:53 (March 18, 2012)
Today 140s & training for my Health
"There is nothing you can't have tomorrow so there is no reason to eat it all today."

Last edited by ncuneo : 12-12-2010 at 03:50 PM.
ncuneo is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #8
Member
 
Raspberry 1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncuneo View Post
I will only say this, when I got married I was at my heaviest weight. I'm pretty sure my day and my marriage wouldn't have been any more special or meaningful if I'd weighed less. Do I wish my wedding photos were of a thinner person, sure, but does it mean the day was less important or that I didn't still look beautiful, absolutely not. To lose 22-55 lbs in 28 is a pretty high expectation. And if your goal is to be permanently healthy a crash diet is not going to achieve that. Any diet that says eat as much as you want of this food or that food concerns me. And it seems very limiting and I see no whole grains and only fruits and veggies as complex carbs. I could go on and on, but I'm not an expert and you need to find a plan that works for you, so if this is it then this is it.
Thanks for your advice .. I appreciate it .. but i tried lots of other diets .. and nothing worked for me .. because I need to see results on the scale to get motivated .. when ever i go to a doctor and he tells me a small number he expect me to lose for my next visit .. i feel down and start going back to my old bad habit of eating fast food ..

u cant imagine how a grown up eats very little food .. but wrong foood ..

my parents used to give me lectures every day about eating because i dont eat .. once a doctor told me that not eating is as bad as eating a lot because my metabolism will stop working so if i eat only little it wont get the energy to burn the food so it will store into fat specialy that the food i eat is fast food so for sure it will store fat cause its not burning ..

also i have a bad habit that i dont eat all day and get starving at night .. and order any fast food delivery and watch movies all night with my brother and sister .. im searching for a job so i have nothing to do but watch movies and use my laptop

im not active at all ..

regarding the wedding .. well sure it is a special day no matter how much i weight .. but im sensitive in this issue because of all the stress and things happened to me around this story .. so thats why im making a big deal of it and want to be perfect for my wedding .. its a war between myself ..

I'm so glade that there are kind people who are concerned about me

I appreciate it ..

but believe me .. all diets didnt work with me .. this one worked once for sometime when i tried something same as it and i need to see results in the scale to get pushed forward and continue my journey .. i can then try something more healthier after losing some weights for a start .. im trying to help myself physiologically cause im so depressed from inside i've been through a lot lately ..
Raspberry 1984 is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
ringmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,327

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

Default

the diet doesn't look too bad. make sure the toast is whole grain/whole wheat to make it more balanced. it might also help to still count calories... it looks easy to go under or over calories with that diet... around 1300-1500calories would be a start. good luck!
ringmaster is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 07:09 PM   #10
Diet Started: 1/4/10
 
Wild Vulpix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 416

S/C/G: 164/ticker/99

Height: 5'0"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry 1984 View Post
but believe me .. all diets didnt work with me .. this one worked once for sometime when i tried something same as it and i need to see results in the scale to get pushed forward and continue my journey .. i can then try something more healthier after losing some weights for a start .. im trying to help myself physiologically cause im so depressed from inside i've been through a lot lately ..
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but it sounds like this diet didn't work for you either... otherwise you'd be maintaining your goal

Please, believe me, we're all in the same boat as you. We would all LOVE to just take off our fat like its an extra coat. We'd LOVE to see the numbers on the scale fly past us. We were all (okay, most of us) raised in this instant gratification society where waiting for something is unusual.

How many people attempt crash diets like this, get to their goal, and stay there? I know I've said a thousand times "If I could JUST get to my goal, I could maintain it because I want it so badly." but it's not that easy. You need to go through the long weight loss journey before you have even a fighting chance at maintenance. It sucks, but its life.

I feel for you, Raspberry, because you truly aren't alone. But most of us... we've been there, and failed, and it hurts to see someone attempt something that we know from experience won't work and isn't healthy. By all means, you're permitted to learn the lesson on your own the hard way--I know I'm the kind of person who has to learn from her own mistakes--but we're trying to save you from heartache and lost time down the road because of the unrealistic goals you've set for yourself.

I wish you tons of luck and good will for your wedding Don't forget that dress size doesn't equate to beauty or happiness. It'll be a wonderful day no matter what!
__________________
~*~**Wild Vulpix's Progress Pictures!**~*~
Goal: Comfortably fit into my tiny pants be the time the semester (Spring 2012) ends!
Long term goal:


Mini goal:


One for every mini goal completed (5lbs):
Wild Vulpix is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #11
Madeleine
 
fatmad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rural southwestern Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,348

S/C/G: sw187/cw186/gw120

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Default

I have to agree, this diet isn't healthy as it is both low carb and low fat, and will only contribute to yo-yo dieting again.
Why not try atkins or south beach? You can lose weight quite quickly, and can be easy to stick to if you commit. The advantage is you can continue to eat the same way (with a few more healthy carbs added in) in order to maintain, so that you don't wind up regaining it all again.
We want to be supportive, but we can't promote unhealthy diets.
I also second the idea that if your fiance isn't happy with you at this wait, (not much more than me at my highest weight, and I am the same height as you) I would question whether this is the right time to make a lifelong commitment. YOu may regain weight. If you have children you will get big when you are pregnant. How will he manage that?
Wishing you all the best, however that may be.
__________________
Fatmad

zen and the art of weight loss, finding the true path of en-lighten-ment

fatmad is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 07:47 PM   #12
Calorie counter
 
Eliana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,679

Height: 5'4.5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry 1984 View Post
Thanks for your advice .. I appreciate it .. but i tried lots of other diets .. and nothing worked for me .. because I need to see results on the scale to get motivated .. when ever i go to a doctor and he tells me a small number he expect me to lose for my next visit .. i feel down and start going back to my old bad habit of eating fast food ..
But I'm afraid this one won't work either for all the reasons you've listed below.

Quote:
u cant imagine how a grown up eats very little food .. but wrong foood ..
May of us CAN imagine it...and have lived it. I'm one who got fat on very little food. I can't necessarily say exactly why. My body is just a touch different than a lot of people's. That's ok. I've learned how to work around it and you can too. But this is not the way.

Quote:
my parents used to give me lectures every day about eating because i dont eat .. once a doctor told me that not eating is as bad as eating a lot because my metabolism will stop working so if i eat only little it wont get the energy to burn the food so it will store into fat specialy that the food i eat is fast food so for sure it will store fat cause its not burning ..
What they're saying is true. You can indeed get fat on very little food because your body won't burn it the way it should. And the diet you are forcing on yourself is the exact opposite of what you wrote here. It IS important to feed your body. It is best to feed your body several times throughout the day. I personally like to eat six mini meals, each with equal calories. From on person who got fat on not much food to another...this has worked. My metabolism stays revved. I eat breakfast and I finish with an early dinner so most of my calories come during the day when I can burn them off. Also, I am never hungry, so the need to go off plan does NOT come up. This is very important because the only way a diet will ever work is if you stick with it for a long time. Do you know what a long time is? I ask because I used to think that was a couple months. No, a long time is like a year, or two.

Quote:
also i have a bad habit that i dont eat all day and get starving at night .. and order any fast food delivery and watch movies all night with my brother and sister .. im searching for a job so i have nothing to do but watch movies and use my laptop
Why do you think this diet is going be different? You're setting yourself up for starving by evening, no question.

Quote:
im not active at all ..
So get active? I'm all for going intense leading up to your wedding. It's actually a great idea. I'm a big fan of picking a plan you can stick with and committing to sticking with it no matter what for a specific period of time WITHOUT ANY EXPECTATIONS. So I would be thrilled to see you say you are going to eat 1500 calories of healthy foods and that you were going to do some intense exercise including strength training and that you were going to do this until your wedding, no excuses, no matter what the scale says. No matter what! That is a plan I could get behind.

Quote:
I'm so glade that there are kind people who are concerned about me
This is an awesome and amazing place! Stick around and you will be inspired. It's impossible not to be.


You can do this! But I have to say I do not like your plan. I do, however, like your enthusiasm. I can tell you you are not broken, even though I know you think you are. You are not alone. You are not the only person for whom it seems nothing works. Been there, lived through that. You are no more broken than I am.

I started weighing daily and it changed my life. I discovered that I do not lose weight like most people. I lose weight one week out of every month and stall the rest of the month. I do not lose the often prescribed "1-2 pounds per week" but I DO lose 4-8 pounds every single month. And you know what? It's the same thing!! But weight loss is not linear as most people and books would have us believe.

So have we convinced you?

Tell you what...if we have not convinced you, promise me this. Promise me you'll try your plan, but when/if you fail, just come back and let us guide you toward something more realistic. There's no time limit on this. You have the rest of your life.
__________________
Long term goal: To still be calorie counting 11/9/2010
mini goals: ~211-10% lost;12/24/09 ~203 class I obesity 1/28/10; ~199 Onederland/15% 2/19/10; ~188-20%; ~185 half way 5/14/10; 179-bye 180's 6/12/10; ~174 overweight 7/3/2010;169-bye 170's 8/13/10;~164-30% 10/23/2010159-bye 160's~11/1/10; 153-35%~12/23/10; 149-bye 150's~2/11/11; 145 normal~2/14/2011; ~141-40%; 139-bye 140's ~135 GOAL! (129-45%; 117.5-50%)






My "goal" story: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...goal-post.html
Eliana is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 13

S/C/G: 235

Height: 5ft 5"

Question Good luck - the challenge in maintaining the weight loss

I wish you the best of luck in losing the phenomenal amount of weight you are proposing but I wonder after the 28 days and loss of up to 55lbs if you starve yourself enough, will you be able to maintain the loss of weight you propose?

There are many desperate women, including myself, who look for the "lose weight quick and big scheme" but the real battle is keeping the weight off.

It can be vey unhealthy to lose that amount in weight in the short 28 days but again I wish nothing but hope an success for anyone who struggles with attaning a healthy weight and happy life
nettiepiepie is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 09:00 PM   #14
Funsized Fiesta
 
KenzideRhae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 590

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Default

It's super great that you're so pumped and excited and committed to sticking to a plan to lose weight, but a pound or more a day of weight loss is unhealthy at your weight, as others have said. I've seen brides practically starve themselves to look perfect on their wedding day/fit into their dress/whatever, only to end up having an awful time because they're tired and lethargic from not eating enough.

You want to be that girl that is having an amazing day no matter what her weight is, not the girl who collapsed because she was starving herself. I'd try some of the diets the other girls have suggested, and add in some exercise. Your wedding day will be amazing no matter how much you weigh, and you're more likely to keep the weight off if you pick something that you can actually stick with long-term.
__________________


Normal BMI



The aim of life is self-development. To realise one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
KenzideRhae is offline  
Old 12-13-2010, 09:13 AM   #15
Member
 
Raspberry 1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringmaster View Post
the diet doesn't look too bad. make sure the toast is whole grain/whole wheat to make it more balanced. it might also help to still count calories... it looks easy to go under or over calories with that diet... around 1300-1500calories would be a start. good luck!

Thanks for your support

I dont really eat my calories intake daily thats another problem i have my metabolism isnt working well .. so i think this time i will try to do my best
thanks again
Raspberry 1984 is offline  
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bio's 11-17-01 Eleni TOPS 12 02-16-2003 06:42 AM
valentine day challenge lily rose Exercise! 15 01-22-2003 10:09 AM
New bio.Updated as of June 10,2001 Eleni TOPS 25 11-11-2001 11:25 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2