Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 333/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Christmas Baking!

Ugh!! I'm the baker in the family and I actually enjoy the ritual of holiday baking on a cold snowy, icky winter weekend like this one.

However. The cookies, the candy, the calories and the fat. UGH!!! I think I need hubs to wire the cookies with an electric charge so I'll get zapped if I eat some!!
Sunshine73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #2  
I am worth it

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140 (maybe 130)

Height: 5' 3" and a half ;)

I hear you on that one LOL. I am the baker in the family as well. Its a tradition to bake with my children every year, although the stress of college exams has prevented me from doing any baking until next week when all of this insanity is over with My best suggestion is to have one sample of what you are baking then freeze the rest. If you don't trust yourself, maybe you can ask a family member if you can store the goodies in their freezer.
sweetnlow28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

I know! My sister is on full scale baking mode...fudge, cookies, bars, dipped pretzels. You name it, she is making it. She gives them away as gifts, but it's still in the house! I am staying with her right now so it's not like I can escape it. I would never do it because those are my major trigger foods.

Any ideas to survive the next couple weeks? I am drinking tea and eating sugar-free mints to keep my mouth busy. Ugh!
Kristi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:11 AM   #4  
smexin' it up ♥

S/C/G: 123.4/116.4/80

Height: 180cm

oh god oh god oh god the cookies they're so bright and cute and adorable and TASTY and soft and moist and delicious and so fun to make TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME SOMEBODY PLEASE >_________________<;;;

*deep breaths*

....glad i got that out of my system! now if only it were as easy to get the cookies out!
summershine is offline   Reply With Quote