Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/226/218/211

Height: 5'0

Lightbulb Weight loss buddy?

Hey everyone,
for the past couple of months ive been trying to get healthy again and the main thing i hear people say they need is a friend... well i recently moved to a new country and all my friends are my husbands friends and they really dont care about weight lol so i was wondering if anyone would like to maybe buddy up and motivate eachother do check ins talk about the times we went wrong n what to do to fix em.. and just so you know my info,

im 20 yrs old..
5'0
starting weight was 230lbs
weight now 210lbs
staybeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #2  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Hi! Welcome to 3FC. =)

I'm 21, and just recently moved to a new state because of my husband's job. Not as disorienting as going to a new country I imagine, but still tough. I'm so homesick.

I'd love to be your buddy!
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #3  
Child of Har, 6rayedstar

S/C/G: 361/200/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBunneh View Post
Hi! Welcome to 3FC. =)

I'm 21, and just recently moved to a new state because of my husband's job. Not as disorienting as going to a new country I imagine, but still tough. I'm so homesick.

I'd love to be your buddy!
You are beautiful.

How do you need to lose weight? Your picture looks like you are in perfect proportion
Harsdottir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 233/226/218/211

Height: 5'0

:O awesome!!! i didnt think anyone would want to.. have u ever done a buddy thing before? cuz im not sure rly how do to it.. like would u wunna go thru email or here or facebook.. what ever u prefer what was ur starting weight?
staybeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:54 AM   #5  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsdottir View Post
You are beautiful.

How do you need to lose weight? Your picture looks like you are in perfect proportion
Thank you. You're very kind. =)

Pretty much all of my weight is in my lower body, which is hidden nicely in my picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staybeautiful View Post
:O awesome!!! i didnt think anyone would want to.. have u ever done a buddy thing before? cuz im not sure rly how do to it.. like would u wunna go thru email or here or facebook.. what ever u prefer what was ur starting weight?
I exchange private messages with a girl here once in a while. But I think you'll have to wait a little while before you can use it (post requirement). Email would work fine with me, but it's not recommended to post up emails for safety reasons. We could wait until you have enough posts to use the PM system, then chat that way. And in the meantime I highly recommend the December weight loss challenge on the Chicks up for a Challenge board. There are lots of nice ladies there!

Last edited by TheBunneh; 12-09-2010 at 11:56 AM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #6  

Hi staybeautiful! I'm also 21, around your age, and in search of some support and weight loss buddies! Would love to use this board and help boost each other up and send updates on progress!
starfish is offline   Reply With Quote