Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 254.4/252.2/179

Height: 6 ft

Unhappy Looking For a email diet buddy

First let me give you a little background about myself and my weight issues.

6 years ago I was at my heaviest.....385lbs...I seriously just woke up one moring and decided this was the day I was going to go on a diet and stick to it. Over the next 8 months I lost a total of 165lbs! I was on cloud nine. I am 6ft tall so weight 225 might seem like alot to some people but its a lot better thatn 385. I maintained that weight until I got pregnant with my son. I only gained 18 lbs and lost every pound after I had him. For some reason the last year has been so hard for me. I have slowely started gaining a few pounds here and earing a lil more. I have gained 47 pounds since last Christmas....

Every eveing I cry because I am so depressed. I get mad at myself and then promise that "tomorrow" will be different and I am going to stick to it. Tomorrow never comes though. I just can't get motivated to stick to it. When I am shoveling a huge piece of cake in my mouth I know its wrong but I still do it.

I am looking for someone to become a email diet buddy with me. Just for support and someone to vent to when the chocolate ice cream is calling my name.

Daltons Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Welcome aboard! I can tell you from experience, that you are in the exact right place. Here, you will come across hundreds of buddies.

Losing 165 pounds is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Can I ask why you don't have that as your start weight?
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 254.4/252.2/179

Height: 6 ft

I maintained 225 for so many years that that seems like my starting weight now....All I see now is that Ive gained 47 pounds....
Daltons Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #4  
aka Vicky

S/C/G: 275/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

You have definitely come to the right place! I would be honored to be your email buddy - still need one from time to time myself - great for accountability. I've lost 80 over the course of a year and I'm slowly gaining back (due to back surgery), but I'm beginning to feel depressed because I can't seem to get it together.

Send me a PM with your email - I have a blackberry so I'm available 24/7.

MaddiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote