Autumn Beauties-December Check-In (All Are Welcome)
Hey all! Posting this one week before the new month starts so everyone can get an idea, get prepared, allow more people to join us, etc.,etc. .
Hey, Autumn Beauties! Great job last month! Welcome to the fresh new thread for the fresh new month of December (12-1 thru 12-31). ANYONE is welcome to join us at any time. Let’s continue on in our weight loss journey. We can do it!
The December Challenge:
1. Set a weight loss goal for the month of December.
2. Set a goal of how many days you’d like to work-out in December.
Bonuses (Should you choose to accept them ):
3. Water is important. Even those of us who love water find ourselves not always drinking enough each day. We’re supposed to drink eight 8 oz. glasses of water a day, right? So, I challenge you to drink exactly that for at least 15 days this month. I drink 16 oz. water bottles so I would only need to drink 4 a day. That’s easy! We can do it!
4. Every time you work-out, you must end your work-out with as many push-ups as you can do. Do this for at least 15 days. ANY kind of push-ups will do: regular, girlie or even ones where your lower half is totally lying flat, legs out behind you and you’re just pushing up on your arms. Do what works for you and just do as many push-ups as you can. Even if it's one or two…who cares? Great job! Go ahead and track your push-ups along side your work out days like this:
“12/1/2010 Walk At Home (3 Miles) +15 push-ups”
***Any other goals you have that like to track here for the month, please do! Anything goes!***
So, I believe that is everything. Let’s get started! We can do it, Autumn Beauties!
1. I hope to lose 6 pounds (I'll put an emotion icon for each pound lost this month):
2. I will work-out at least 20 days (I'll put an emotion icon for each day I worked out this month):
3. I will make sure I drink 8 glasses of water for at least 15 days (I'll put an emotion icon for each day I drank enough water this month):
4. I will do as many push ups as I can for at least 15 days along side my work-outs (I'll put an emotion icon for each day I do push-ups this month):(10)(10)(10)(10)(1 0)(10)(10)(10)(10)(10)
To lose 11.2 pounds & reach first mini goal.
To exercise as many days as possible.
To drink 80 + oz of water a day.
To stay on plan everyday.
I'll do the push up challenge too. =)
1. Sick, no exercise. Perfect day on plan. 104oz Water.
2. 20 minutes of exercise. Perfect day on plan. 114oz Water.
3. 30 minutes strength. 15 pushups. Perfect day on plan. 130oz Water.
The 4th - 7th are days I am putting behind me. Time for a new start.
8. Taking a break from exercise. Perfect day on plan. 124oz Water.
9. Taking a break from exercise. Perfect day on plan. 124oz Water.
10. 30 minutes Cardio. 30 minutes Strength. 15 push ups. Perfect day on plan. 140oz Water.
10 Year Anniversary Goal - June 25, 2016
April 12, 2015 - Restarting Weight Loss - 265.8
Last edited by TooManyDimples : 12-10-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Welcome everyone! You're welcome, I was happy to start this! Yes, we will officially start December 1st but if you wanna start even sooner then by all means, go right ahead!. Welcome to the NEW Autumn Beauties....so glad you could join us I can't WAIT to get started.
Also, I forgot to mention for those who don't know: for fun, I've created a group ticker for all of us so we can lose large amounts of weight as a team .
Go there when ever you like to add the amount of pounds you've lost.
1. Click "Edit/Update Data & Style
2. Type in password/pin which is: arefatfree (LOL)
3. Where it says, "Your current cumulative value", add how many pounds you've lost (every time you lose more, go back and do it again) by clicking the "Add" with the plus sign on the side of the box you type in which will make the number in the box get bigger...you'll see what I mean when you see it. LOL
4. Keep clicking "next" until you reach the last page with the html so you can add it to your siggy if you wish!
Here's what it looks like:
You all can change the look of the ticker, our goal, whatever you wish at any time. Have fun! Let's do this, Autumn Beauties!
Location: I live in Beautiful Utah, recently moved here from Az.
Hello all! Im a newbie, my first post EVER on this site, and i would love to join you all!
1. My goal is to lose 10 pounds during December.
2. I will work out 15 days during December and end that workout with as many push ups as I can.
3. I will drink 64 oz. of water for 15 days or more during December.
Starting weight: 185lbs
Im also starting the insanity program tommorrow anyone ever tried it?
Welcome, rdytolose! So glad you've decided to join the Autumn Beauties for the month of December (and hopefully beyond ) Actually, one of our group members has been doing Insanity for the whole month of November so maybe she'll come in here at some point and answer that for you . Geez, I can only hope I'm fit enough to even TRY that program. It looks scary hard. LOL...but I'm sure the more you do it, like any program, the easier it gets .
I'm another newbie around here- I'm going to get into awesome shape once and for all and be done with "I'll start tomorrow." I have dropped around 15 lbs since summer without trying much (just not as hungry, eating less in general), so I'm excited to start trying and see what happens!
Hi, I'm joining you all for December. I have been stalled for a couple of months now. Basically playing with the same 8 pounds- up and down and up and down. Maybe this will help me kick it into gear.
The December Challenge (results as of 12/3/10)
1. I hope to lose 8 pounds for the month of December.
2. I'd like to workout 20 days in December.
3. I will drink 6 cups of water for at least 20 days.