Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-03-2010, 09:18 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 140/123/?

Height: 5'2.5

Congrats on the loss TooManyDimples

Monique, That sounds like a good plan! Wasting money to go out when I know I have good food at home is usually a great motivator!!
molldoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Decided to lower my cal intake to 1800 a day and see if that boosts things along!
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #63  
Maintainer since 12-22-10

S/C/G: 198/190/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim CB View Post
December 2 report

1. Will weigh on 6 December
2. W5D2 (40 mns), 1hr bootcamp (1hr)
3. 12 glasses of water
4. 5 push ups
December 3 report

1. Will weigh on 6 December
2. No work out
2. 12 glasses of water
4. No work out
Slim CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:39 PM   #64  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Great job, Slim CB

Hey Autumn Beauties! My internet is finally working this morning . Yay. LOL.

To respond to rdytolose about my inspiration or motivation for this? For me, I'd have to say that it's the Disney Wonder Cruise (it's coming to the west coast finally in 2011) I'm going on in March. I'm taking my younger sisters with me....they're 19 and 15 and it's our first cruise ever and first REAL vacation in a long time so we deserve it . I just want to look GOOD for once. I want to be able to sport my sleeveless tops and bathing suits like everyone else and not feel so insecure about the way I look. I'm sick of of see rolls instead of smooth lines when I look in the mirror and looking awful in my clothes. I'm done with it. I deserve to feel as beautiful on the outside as I do on the inside and I'm gonna get there if it's the last thing I do . I think once I improve myself inside and out, all other area's of my life will improve as well and that is very important

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Good morning Autumn Beauties!

Sorry I've been away for a week or so. I REALLY fell off the wagon hard at the end of last week and all through this week. I'm scared to look at the scale tomorrow for my official weigh in. I've gorged on fast food, kettle corn, chocolate, coffee (and dealt with one migraine due to the caffeine), and didn't take my Healthy Trim all week long. I feel like crap. I haven't worked out one bit in nearly two weeks. It's time to get myself back in control!

So, this morning I made a post on my blog about starting over, took my Healthy Trim, and planned out my menu for today. I coordinated my foods with the food pyramid to see if I was possible to get in the recommended daily servings of everything that the food pyramid suggests and not overeat. Amazingly, it is! That surprised me. Now, to get in some exercise today! My daughter's down for her nap and I am eating vegetarian chili for lunch. I've had 4 glasses of water so far today.

Baby steps.
CourtneyDaisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #66  
~Kim~

My motivation is really just to get healthy and finally feel comfortable in my own skin. Mini motivation: My husband and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary this coming June. We *might* be getting to take a short vaca then alone. We're looking at either possibly going on a cruise or just getting a beach house somewhere in Florida. I wont be to my goal weight by then, but it would definitely be nice to be a lot smaller if we're able to do that.. We didn't get a Honeymoon so it would kinda be making up for that too.

Glad to see you Courtney, I definitely noticed your absence. It's great to hear your ready to get back on plan. I know it can be hard sometimes, but you got this! Chin up.

Last edited by TooManyDimples; 12-04-2010 at 01:25 PM.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 140/123/?

Height: 5'2.5

The vacations are fun motivators & Welcome back Courtney!!!

Walked a 5k "Reindeer Run" this morning, pretty cold but really fun! Have a great weekend everyone!
molldoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #68  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Hello Autumn Beauties!

Well I'm back after a 3 day binge. UGH I really have a problem. I'm considering going to an OA meeting sometime to get some help.

Anyway, Starting over again today is my day 1. Trying not to beat myself up. Todays workout was Turbo Fire 55 EZ. Staying hydrated, and going to avoid the evening binge! I can do this!

Everyone else is doing a fantastic job! Lets keep it up! If I stay on plan for a full 7 days, my weigh in will be next Saturday morning.

I can do this! My body is not a trashcan! Only healthy, nourishing foods!
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #69  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

I'm telling ya, it's not easy staying on track. Yeah, the fruit snacks I bought? Gushers? I'm sure you've all heard of those. I allowed myself to eat the entire box last night! LOL! So, obviously, I can't handle having those around so I won't be buying those again. LOL. I've always had a fruit snack weakness...I should have known. LOL. I DID drink enough water at least and did my workout and worked some of those Gusher calories off. LOL.

Just remember one thing, girls: if you have a bad day as far as your eating habits go, the LEAST you can do is get a workout in. Even if it's just five minutes. Couldn't hurt, right?

Eve, I like that, "My body is not a trash can..." line. LOL. Definitely a good one for keeping you motivated and doing what's right for your body .

Welcome back, Courtney

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:24 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Yes!!!!!!!! I am DOWN to 291!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week I will be seeing the 280s again. This WILL be the last time I see the 290s!!!!

I'm slacking on the water though. I need to work on that. I just don't feel thirsty...

Monique at least you worked out though!!
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:32 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to my fellow Autumn Beauties!

Today was my weigh in. I admit I was scared to face the scale, especially after how off plan I was all week long. But, I weighed 239.8, so it was a loss of 0.6 pounds. Any loss is a loss and I am once again out of the 240's!

I did get in my 64 oz. of water yesterday. Not to start getting in some of that working out. I just can't get myself motivated to go work out and I REALLY need to!
CourtneyDaisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #72  
~Kim~

Great job Courtney and Justaloozer. =)

Monique, I completely get you on that. I used to buy the 100 calorie snacks, but I'd just end up eating them all. Had to stop doing that.

I had a TOM induced mini meltdown last night. I had this incredibly back and forth battle with myself about just giving into my stupid craving to have some chinese takeout. I dragged my husband into it, we ended up fighting, I ended up crying. It was stupid. I didn't end up getting the chinese food, but I did give in and make some chocolate cresants and ate 4 of them, so that was definitely not staying on plan. =P I feel better today thank God. I'm going to have to work on getting my crazy hormones under control in the future for sure. So much extra stress I don't need.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:35 PM   #73  

Location: I live in Beautiful Utah, recently moved here from Az.

S/C/G: 236/184/160

Height: 5'5

So the last two days i have down horrible! Went on a binge Friday night. Ice cream, cookie dough and reeses. My sister was having a horrible night and showed up at my door with tons of junk food. Atleast i didnt eat as much as i normally would of. I did stop before i was full, but just the fact i made it not even a week without binging really upsets me. iknow i can do this, but whats stoping me? Ahhhhh so frusturating.
Way to go on everyone who is losing! The rest of us... We can do this, we cant give up.

I forgot to mention my other MAJOR motivator! Im getting married in August of next year, and i want to be able to look at the pictures of my self with out deleting or throwing them all away. (or crying)

Going on a vaca/cruise sounds like a great motivator. I cant wait till the day im not embaressed to go outside in a bathing suit or short sleeve shirt for that matter.
toomanydimples: thats sounds like a very famillar story with me and my fiance. I do that often with Mcdonalds French fries. We fight, I cry, I eat.

Eve i also like that quote. I may have to steal it from you. =)

I am starting today, right now with getting back on track. NO more binging. I can do this. We can all do this!

Good idea justaloozer! I hope it works for you.
Awesome Molldoll. My sister and i were talikng about lookinginto doing something like that sometime.

Well Im off to do my workout of Insanity! Have a great day everyone!
rdytolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #74  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

WOOH! Got my workout in today and I feel great! Turbo Fire HIIT15 and Fire 60. You bet your @$$ I'm going to stay on plan and not throw all that hard work away! I CAN DO THIS!
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #75  

Location: I live in Beautiful Utah, recently moved here from Az.

S/C/G: 236/184/160

Height: 5'5

One week of Insanity: COMPLETE! 1 done 7 more to go!
rdytolose is offline   Reply With Quote