NSV! Worked out when not at my house

• I'm visiting my brother for a week for Thanksgiving, and I've made a commitment to stay OP and if I don't lose more weight at least maintain this months loss. I didn't get any fast food on the drive here (save for a cup of coffee) and went shopping to get healthy foods for meals. We went to the store today to get stuff for dinner (my brother cooked enchiladas) and I decided to get a liter of diet coke cause I wanted something fizzy.

After having a couple cups I realized I accidentally got regular soda. Thankfully they were small glasses and with the ice I probably didn't even get a full serving each time.

My panic mode set in. I kept thinking "If I were home I would workout now. I wish I could exercise. But, I can't if my brother and his roommate could see me. I didn't bring any workout clothes...." blah blah blah.

Well, those are just stupid excuses! Yeah, I felt a little uncomfortable (especially since I had to wear my pajama pants that slide down when I jumped ) but I got a decent workout. And I added up an estimation of my calories and I'm sure I'm under (or at the very least not over) maintenance cals even with the soda. I'm fighting the panic mode still, but it is a GIANT NSV for me that I worked out here at my brother's when he and his roommate were home.
  • Awesome