Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 234/154.4/120

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermersSis View Post
I think you're getting the jist...gist...? I don't know how to spell that.
I did lie for the latter. It's just because it came natural because this weight thing is always temporary in my head. I came sorta clean but aside form old pictures he doesn't know the full on brunt of it. I'm hoping to be an acceptable fat when the time comes I get to see him so I don't have to go to that bad place of failure because I know what he likes. He's a Marine (yeah, that doesn't help!) and he's really sweet. He had just seen something on exercise (because I texted him distraught this morning) and called me promptly to try to help me and has been texting me all day about it. He IS supportive but, I just can't be this big when I get to see him. He deserves a better looking chick than fugly me. I don't want to be settled for either. That's kind of worse than being dumped....

Ouch on the Nancy Grace. It just bothers me that people think I'm being rude and disrespectful when I'm not trying to at all. I'm stressed, but I'm not attempting to be mean in anyway. I am naturally blunt though. I get right to the point.

Yeah, it seems like everything is against you when you're trying to lose weight. It's so weird. I wish I could stress myself into being skinny!
My husband is a marine, so I'm really not appreciating the implication that comes along with your post. Not all marines will put an ultimatum on their relationship.

I can see so many reasons why your weight would be stalling out. Starting a new exercise regime, the very low amount of calories, the stress. They are ALL contributors to weight stalls.

To be honest, I cannot wish you good luck on your plan because everything about it is unhealthy. The physical AND the emotional.

You are a woman deserving of love and happiness, from others and from within yourself. You deserve a happy and healthy body. So many of your posts talk about how this weight is temporary but you are making it anything but. Yeah, it's coming off now, but with the way you're going about it the first time you fall off the wagon, or when you get to a more "comfortable" weight, and start to increase your calories... it will come RIGHT back on. I can promise you that. What happens when you meet your boyfriend? What if you're still not good enough? What about when you get to goal, and you have loose skin? What about scars from getting a tummy tuck? What if you guys get married and have children and you gain weight again? You deserve so much more than what you're giving yourself.

Like I said, I will not wish you luck on your plan. However, I do wish you luck on this journey. I hope that through this experience you find love for yourself and you find a path to true health and happiness.

Last edited by FreeSpirit; 11-16-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Closed Thread