3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   **^**November Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**^** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/216178-%2A%2A%5E%2A%2Anovember-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%2A%2A%5E%2A%2A.html)

Diana3271 10-31-2010 10:08 AM

**^**November Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**^**

Hello Everyone! :wave: Welcome to the November Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

:cheer2: Here's to the start of a great month! :cheer3:

seagirl 10-31-2010 10:56 AM

hello,
Day 2 back on the wagon for me.

So far today: cereal for breakfast.
One hour walk out to the beach and back, with walk on beach (toning).
Now: going to clean and organize.

The candy corn are almost gone (thank goodness) and the giant bowl of chocolate to give away tonight is thankfully unappealing to me.

All food and exercise are getting logged into Sparkpeople.

Diana3271 10-31-2010 10:58 AM

seagirl Hi and Welcome! :wave:

lcc2shc 10-31-2010 03:56 PM

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be able to join in on this months check in.

I have been trying to get my food intake back in order and I have started exercising last week. I'm going to do my best to exercise at least 5 days a week this month.

I wish everyone good luck with whatever you are doing.

Diana3271 10-31-2010 03:59 PM

lcc2shc Hi and Welcome! :wave:

krampus 10-31-2010 08:41 PM

Hi everyone!

Re-starting after a "bad" weekend that was actually quite fun and memorable. A little too much Halloween candy, an all you can eat breakfast buffet, and Halloween Cold Stone ice cream adds up.

Today I brought my breakfast and lunch, and I am going to have lots of veggies for dinner. Also planning to run tonight since I haven't run since Thursday.

Diana3271 10-31-2010 08:46 PM

krampus Hi :wave: Glad to see you and that you enjoyed the weekend. ;) Today/Tomorrow is a new day. :D

Vixsin 10-31-2010 10:20 PM

I am IN! I am ready to make November a month to remember!!

munchievictim 10-31-2010 11:09 PM

Hi everyone :)
Definitely count me in. I've been scanning the boards for a group to join. I need a little accountability. (who doesn't?)
Today was a good day! Stayed under my calorie limit for the second day in a row. I'm starting over once again, and trying to get back on the horse is hard but exciting. I baked a few potatoes, one of my favorite snacks, and had one (and a half) today. I also had tuna salad, a cheese roll-up, broccoli in cheese sauce (haven't been able to kick the cheese habit yet), some spaghetti sauce (without meat, mostly herbs and garlic and tomatoes, one cup, without noodles), and a small frozen beef and bean burrito.
No exercise, too busy reading for class to take a break right now, and unfortunately it's shakespeare so I can't have my Kindle read to me while I'm walking, it doesn't exactly translate.
I hope I'm supposed to post my food intake! I haven't been part of an accountability group for awhile. I love to read what other people are eating, and to share my own yummy healthy (sometimes!) foods.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween and stayed away from the candy. I just had one reece's cup to day, forgot to mention that above. It was delicious, but not worth 100 calories!
My daily calorie goal is 1750, and I'm considering alternating 1700~1500~1300~1500~1700 to keep myself from plateauing. My first short-term goal is to lose five lbs by whenever, but my first long-term goal is onederland :) I'm at my highest weight right now, and can't believe, and have to get rid of it.
Good luck everybody! Stay strong :)

stacygee 10-31-2010 11:34 PM

Hi friends! For November 1- I want to stick to my THnk thin bar for breakfast, nice salad with fresh turkey breast for lunch and dinner will be grilled hamburger with bocolli and navy beans. I plan on working out for 1 hour in the evening.

Oh- and I did earn the right for a signature! YAH for me!

Welcome to the new friends like: munchievictim, lcc2shc, and seagirl.

Thank you for the suport to you: Diana, Vixsin and kramppus and everyone else who sent their thoughts and prayers to me this past week.

I'll be around a lot more now and looking forward to keeping my spirits up witht he help of my on-line community, Xanex and maybe some counseling!

Stacy

Karatemom 11-01-2010 03:02 AM

I'm in!! The only let down is I just fell and twisted my ankle pretty badly today. Darn it!

bumbar 11-01-2010 03:29 AM

I`m in :)

seagirl 11-01-2010 06:06 AM

Well, I tracked all my food yesterday. Even though I went way over. I'm trying to figure out why. I get to the end of the day and think "what is the point of this?" and then I just eat. I'm going to experiment with eating mindfully at the table (with no computer) to see if that helps me figure out when my stomach is full even if my mouth is still hungry.

But, I walked 3 miles and went to a 2 hour yoga class, and lifted my hand weights. And I'm walking this morning after I have my coffee, and am going to yoga after work.

Happy November 1, everyone!

Diana3271 11-01-2010 06:50 AM

Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to November! :carrot:

Vixsin Hi :wave: It's good to see you!

Munchie Hi and Welcome! :wave:

Stacy :hug: It's good to see you back. Yay! On the new signature!

Karatemom Hi and Welcome! :wave: I hope the ankle gets better quickly.

Bumbar Hi and Welcome! :wave:

Seagirl Great job on the exercise!

krampus 11-01-2010 07:57 AM

Today was pretty good! I went jogging for about 45 minutes - it felt effortless and I stopped because I got bored, not because I was tired or in pain.

Breakfast - 68
-Yogurt, 68
-Black coffee

Lunch - about 590
-PB&J on one slice of bread, 330
-Yogurt, 68
-7 prunes, 140
-Cheese, 50

Dinner - about 710
-Egg toast, 220
-Peanut butter, 150 or so
-2 egg omelette with spinach, onion and pasta sauce, 250