Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 10:51 PM   #31  
banned

no sweat ruby

sandy: i found the warrior plan:

unlimited fruits and veggies incl. fresh juices and unsweetened coffee/tea. can add a few ozs of lean protein if necessary.

dinner:

1. salad with olive oil

2. protein with buttered cooked veggies& 1 serving starch or sugar. stop when full.
Old 11-20-2002, 12:33 PM   #32  

Height: 5'7

Smile

Ok I think I made it through that rough week ok. I didn't lose a thing but at least I didn't gain. I'm feeling better and don't have the desire to eat everything as much anymore. Strange how those things seem to randomly pop up. I'll definitely have some pudding on hand for the future tho!
Sandy I hope you are doing better. Let us know what plan you decided on.
How about you Andrea? you still hanging in there?

Take Care
Old 11-20-2002, 02:39 PM   #33  
banned

wassup ruby?

im glad you made it through ok, so did i (tho i dont know how) ive had 2 rough weeks, not 1, and still managed to lose a pound, but im still lookin at a 4 pound gain from halloween. im finding since im allowing 2000 calories(tho most of the time i dont eat that many) im less stressed about food& enjoy it more& MAN does that pudding help(even if it does take 1/2 box) (which is 1c, 160cals)

wassup wh u sandy?
Old 11-21-2002, 01:49 PM   #34  

Hey Andrea,
It's great that in 2 weeks you could still lose a pound. And you're still going that's the spirit! I tell ya I can do great all day long and then right before bedtime I just blow it. It's so frustrating. Short of locking myself in my room, I don't know what else I should try. I have a couple more ideas, I'll let ya know how it goes. I'm doing the 2000 cal thing too, somedays I need every darn calorie and other only 1500 or so. Lately it's been every single one. Well, wish me luck! You gals keep up the hard work.
Old 11-21-2002, 06:14 PM   #35  
banned

thanks ruby.

i hear ya, believe me. its funny cuz except for certain times bein wh my family, ive been staying between 1200-1500 mostly but i know the extra is there if im starvin. nights are tough. sounds like you need to stock up on sf puddin&low sugar cocoa& some skim milk to go with them. im tellin ya, i have the same problem as you& THEY HAVE HELPED SOOO MUCH. best part? 1/2 box puddin(1c) is 160 cals with the skim& 1 c cocoa with 1c skim is 150 cals. keep me posted on how youre doin ok?
Old 11-22-2002, 09:32 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Hi you all it's me the lost one. I have been down with the creaping crud. Maybe one of these days i wont feel like a coal truck has run over me. I am at a total stand still even thougth I haven't like eating too much. I started the warrior diet today. The only change that I might make is to have the dinner around 2 or 3. I get home from work around 10 and if I eat anything like the dinner that late I would never sleep. Wish me luck guys. I guess that is all for now still feeling weak and I think that I better rest before I have to go in for work this evening.

Here to a BLESSED DAY to you all
sandy
Old 11-22-2002, 06:24 PM   #37  
banned

good luck sandy! i dont like fruit enough to do that. im hangin in. have had a few good days this week so far. wassup ruby? still starving?
Old 11-22-2002, 08:40 PM   #38  

Hey Sandy good to hear from you. Let us know how the warrior diet works out for you. I hope you feel better soon. Good Luck!

Andrea, I am still starving but I'm making an effort to not stress out about it anymore. I'm still exercising everyday and eating healthy so I'm going to stop punishing myself for the small things. I put the scale on a vacation and am just going to focus on how I feel for a little while. We'll see how that works. Thanksgiving is next week and the last thing I need is too depress myself over pumpkin pie and turkey I'll just keep taking it day by day.

How about you? You still coming out of those rough weeks ok?
I'm also wondering what you guys are planning for Thanksgiving? Are you going to eat what you like in decent moderation or restrict yourself and bypass it all together? Just curious. I think the best I can hope for is to enjoy what I like but not overdo it
(oh to dream!) Take Care
Old 11-22-2002, 08:48 PM   #39  
banned

ruby,

thats what im doin. tryin not to stress& tryin not 2 weigh more than 2x month. as for thursday, im eating as i wish b/c in this house, wqe eat early so no lunch& i will have my egg whites 4 breakfast so im hopin 2 be ok.
Old 11-24-2002, 08:06 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Howdy there ladies. I had to go off of the warrior diet cuz I felt so bad that the only thing that I felt like eating has been chicken soup. Then that even tasted awful. Today I went way off course, today was Thanksgiving at church. So it all went down the drain but oh well the food tasted just a little better. Maybe I will be able to go back on it tomorrow maybe I will feel just a little better. Ruby don't starve yourself eat please, just do it healthy.

Here's to a BLESSED DAY to you all
sandy
Old 11-24-2002, 10:12 PM   #41  
banned

sorry youre feelin poorly sandy. feel better dont it suk when food tastes bad? i hate that! lol. im doin ok. im sittin at about 1400 cals with another possible 200 goin down but even at that id still have 400 cals unused so either way im ok.

wassup ruby?
Old 11-25-2002, 01:25 AM   #42  

Hi Gals,
Sandy I'm sorry for my poor wording. I'm not literally starving myself, I'm eating a 2000 cal diet and sometimes I feel like I could eat a whole lot more. I love food to much to deny myself any less than that! Thanks for the concern anyway
So the warrior diet wasn't for you. Well at least now you know, you really never do know with those things. I do hope you start feeling better soon.
Sometimes I feel like I'm starting over everyday, you know what I mean? Sometimes everyday is like the first one and I have to push thru. That's what I'm in lately. I really need to lose that food guilt feeling. Well,I'm working on it and that's all that counts really. I'll make tomorrow a good day. I'm setting up my treadmill for the cold weather that should help a bunch too.

Andrea you sound like you're doing great. Good for you!

Take Care
Old 11-25-2002, 10:31 PM   #43  
banned

thanks ruby

i know its hard this time of yr. kudos on the treadmill! anyway, i did end up suckin down those 200 cals but thats ok, b/c i still had leftover cals. hope yall had a good day!

wassup sandy?
Old 11-26-2002, 11:37 AM   #44  
banned

would u guys be interested in a xmas challenge?
Old 11-26-2002, 02:01 PM   #45  

Hi

Andrea I was going to ask the same thing. I would love to do a Christmas Challenge. I know I need it and it certainly helps. Anyone else? Another question, does this challenge officially end after Thanksgiving?

Good news I had a very good day yesterday and stayed under 2000 did my exercise and drank all my water. I feel so much better. Last weekend, tho i was exercising, my eating was off the charts and not so healthy. But I'm still in the game!

Andrea glad to hear you had a good day too. I'm going to finish of November strong.
How about you Sandy? How are you doing?
Take care
Closed Thread