Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #31  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

This thread has inspired me to consider packing my meals the night before. I've been trying to plan my meals at least a day ahead, and I still find myself violating the list, because I open the fridge and change my mind about what I want to eat at the last minute. Spontaneous choices aren't always my best choices.

If I made container meals, I think I might be more apt to use them. I did really well on Nutrisystem and Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating (SSHE meals are fresh meals available by delivery or pick-up if you live near a distribution center).

This may be the crazy train, but I'm definitely hopping aboard.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 290/290/147

Height: 5'7"

Toot toot.
NiteNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #33  
No description available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaplods View Post
Mostly when people ask "is this crazy," they mean is this unusual or even a little weird?

Yep, it is. So what? You know what normal is? Eating crap. Do you really want to be normal?

Love this. LOVE this! In fact, if you don't mind, Colleen, I may steal it for my sig.
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:11 PM   #34  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

I LOVE those lunch boxes! How awesome!

I sometimes take things right after I buy them and immediately portion them out into single portions - ex. I like low fat cottage cheese - so I get the big tub and then divide into my 1/2 C Glad containers. I do the same if I get a large tub of yogurt. If I buy a brick of cheese, when I open it, I immediately cut it up into one ounce portions. This way, if I do need to just grab a snack, everything is already divided into portions.

I just cooked a bunch of chicken last night. Tonight, I will divide it into 3 -4 oz portions, bag it and freeze it to grab for later.

Really - anything that makes life easier is a plus in my book!!
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote