Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #1  
Don't Give Up

S/C/G: 235/182.4/?

Height: 5'4

Smile Your Weekly Goals

I really loved all the responses last time and it really helped raise my spirits about losing weight.

I'd love to find out what your weeks weight loss and healthy goals are!

Last edited by SweetTink; 08-09-2010 at 07:48 PM.
SweetTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 136/118/115

Height: 5'4

I weigh in this Friday; I really hope that I am down two pounds! I just started dieting last thursday and have been doing really well. I feel like I could do this forever! But I am afraid that if I don't see ANY change in my weight I will give up... But this week I am going to try and make sure I drink much more water and exercise more!

Currently I am counting calories and am sticking to 1200. This doesn't seem to be an issue for me though, I feel GREAT.

QUESTION: after I eat a meal, (usually dinners) but pretty much throughout the day.. I will feel stuffed! No more than an hour later, I can feel my tummy rumbling and realize I am hungry already!! Is this a good sign? Does this means my metabolism is picking up the pace? I really hope so!

Thanks! :]
lilmissPope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:33 PM   #3  
Crazy Cat Woman

S/C/G: 284/274/165

Height: 5' 4"

My goals this week are to eat as many healthy but delicious foods as possible, and to have fun cooking them as I LOVE to cook! For instance, I've been thinking of how much I love sour cream enchiladas, and I'm trying to see if I can make a version with Tofutti sour cream, lean chicken, chicken broth as the sauce, and MAYBE shaved ham or beef as the tortillas. But maybe I'll just go with regular ol' corn tortillas, lol! I've already made some red pepper hummus and baked pita chips to snack on, and I have plenty of veggies to dip. My other goal is to get MUCH more physical activity in my life. I'm a huge gamer, and if I don't watch myself I'll game with very little physical activity. One way is a reward system. I can play my games if I bike to the internet cafe, and that motivates me to get outdoors I'll enjoy it more in the fall, though, lol!).

I just try to think of creative ways to keep myself engaged and not see this as a chore that I have to do.
duckchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'8

To go the whole rest of the week without fast food or soda. This is going to be QUITE the challenge for me. Also, to get SOME sort of physical activity everyday...even if it's only for 15 minutes..just something so I don't get lazy or overwhelmed.
hiswifeylee09 is offline   Reply With Quote