man, am i tired of being fat!

• Hi everyone!
    Yes, I 've decided after a lifelong battle of the bulge that I am sick and tired of being fat! I was a chubby baby, a husky kid, a plump teenager...I did have a few thin years in my early twenties, but marriage and two kids have put it all back on me and then some! For awhile, I actually didn't mind being a fat woman. Discovering queen sized pantyhose helped...but I kind of liked being soft and comfortable. Now, though, I am so ready to feel better, healthier, and stronger. I will probably whine and complain a little, but I am glad to have found this site to make new friends and help each other along the way. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I'm looking forward to spending online time here!
  • Hi Sunshine,
    I'm new here too and really excited to find such a great site! I can totally relate to what you're saying. I'm a lifelong "fat kid" myself and I think I've finally just hit my bottom line. I'm tired of huffing and puffing, finding clothes then growing out of them, hiding myself out of embarassment and struggling w/ all the wrong food choices. So here's to hoping this is a beginning of a healthier lifelstyle and finding some great support here. Good luck to you and hope to see ya around here in the future.
  • I am fairly new here also, and let me tell you this is a wonderful place for information and support. I love it and I know you're gonna love it too!
  • I'm tired too
    I'm new here to. I've been checking this site for only two days and already I love it here. I think this is just the tool to keep us on track. Together we can leave our fat bodies behind and show everyone the real person we see when we look in the mirror.
    Good luck.
  • Hi , this is my second day here and I already love it!

I hope to make heaps of new buddies and get help along the way.

Peta
  • You go girl
    I can totally relate with your story. I have always been overweight to some degree. Right now I am as big as I have ever been. And, for a while I was comfortable with it. But I look at women in cute clothes I would never wear, even if I could find them in my size, and I get jealous. I wish you all the best
  • good day sunshine.

From all that I have discorvered this is one of the best things that I have ever fround on the net. I was in shock when I first found this sight and was so glad that I finally found a place where i could get and give support. I have one child who is 6 and I think that I understand where you are comming form, because for me its the fact that I want to do this to get healthier and be aboe to be there form him later on in life. Anyway if you evrey need a friend I am here just let me know. Good luck with your journey and remember that we all are rooting for you
  • Just wanted to say welcome to all you newbies. This is really a fabulous site and the support is wonderful. Since July 29, I have lost 23 lbs. I still have 92 more to go to be at my goal weight, but having this kind of support system makes it a lot easier. I wish all of you success in your journeys.
    Steph
  • Hey sunshine (and everyone else). We are all here to give each other that little extra boost to get through the difficult days in this battle against food. It sure is great to have this place to get support and to give it as well. I hope we can all be buddies and help each other.