Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Exclamation Text your way back to health - Text message chick list!!!

Ok girls... I am reading this book called “Crave: Why You Binge Eat and How to Stop”. It has many good tips and one of them is about text message friends and people in general during bad (food) times, so we can beat the cravings.
I would like to start a text message friend list with people who is interesting in help each other using text messaging. I could definitely use a help when I am having a bad food day/time. Weekends are worst for me and I think that if I had someone to text when the foods “jump” at my face I would get better in turning it down.
So I would suggest that the ones who would like to participate to leave the cell # here or only a message saying they are interested and we can exchange the #s through PM.
Please let me know if you are interested and I’ll text message you with my #. Who knows? maybe we can start a long term health relationship between chicks!!!

To those who are interested in reading the the part of the chapter I am talking about, here it is:

Words of encouragement: I have found that the right words at just the right time often make the difference between a good day and a bad one. Get in the habit of collecting cell phone numbers of those in your circle of support, and text one another regularly as you run across—or think of—kind, thoughtful, prophetic, or helpful words. Giving is often as good as receiving, and you never know when the words you send could just make the difference in someone else’s recovery program.
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 04:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

i would definitely be ok with this. I don't have a cell phone that I text with, but can text through my ipod, so if you PM me your phone number, I can say a quick high..and we can keep in contact through my ipod. I don't know how it works, but I text my sis and brother a lot. let me know. PM me though, ok.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

Thank you jendiet

Just sent you my # through PM
Can't wait to hear from you!!!
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote