Ate too many dang blueberry rice cakes!

• I love the Quaker blueberry mini rice cakes. With bag in hand, I just found myself eating too many of those crispy little delights. Just goes to show me that even after a year of being vigilant, I can still mess up and eat too much of a relatively low calorie food. So, from now on I'll be counting out each rice cake and piecing together the little broken ones for an accurate count.

(Sigh!) At least it wasn't blueberry pie.
  • lol. very true. you might want to invest in the 100 calorie rice cake packs. they are quick, convenient and have the same delicious taste. i buy the fudge drizzled ones.
  • What you mean the broken ones count????
  • I'm guilty of not counting the broken ones :3

I love mini rice cakes, and now my fiancee does to. I like the quaker kind because it's 90 calories for 12 mini rice cakes. I have to preportion them out or else I end up eating the whole bag, haha. I eat the ketchup, bbq, and salt and vinegar kind mostly. It helps with chip cravings.

I've never heard of blueberry flavoured though!
  • Too funny, I just posted a thread about this recently! I think the Quaker company formulated a monster. Way too tempting for me...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calo...ice-cakes.html
  • I have to weigh a serving, then I can eat all the broken ones without worry.

ETA - I bought a mini jeweler's scale that I keep at work for exactly this kind of thing. Rice cakes, trail mix, anything I just can't eyeball and control.
  • I've been doing this with bananas for some reason. So annoying!
  • Hee hee. I have a vision of you doing little rice cake puzzles at the table.
  • I did this last weekend with the mini apple cinnimon ones! I may buy another bag this weekend, but immediately portion it out in snack baggies so I don't sit down with the entire bag. Grab on snack size baggie and stop there.
  • Dill Pickle Crispy Minis are my vice, especially when I get a really pickley bag LOL. I did eat an entire bag before thinking they were better than chips. While, that is true, I also figured that the whole bag is around 450 calories! I like weighing them so I don't have to piece together the broken ones