Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2002, 07:24 AM   #46  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

sounds like you did great while out with your mom. You can survive Tuesday...even if you fudge a little bit you can cut back the rest of the week to make up for it.

I weighed myself yesterday again....I dont know why I do that!!! Luckily it said I lost 2 more pounds since Wednesday but I don't want to officially count it since I started my period last night so I am not sure what the week has in store for me bloatwise. *grin*

Good Luck Tuesday and keep us posted.
Old 10-20-2002, 08:26 AM   #47  
Finally Fit!

Good job ladies! I think I"m at a Plateau... I went shopping with my grandmother, and she watned to buy me an outfit, and I cringed. Am I finished wiht my weight loss? Husband thinks I should stop.. but I'm not really doing anything special. Except the exercise. So, if I wanted to stop here, and maintaing for a while, ow do I do it? I know how to cut back, and how to gain it all.. but how do you stay at a level?
Old 10-20-2002, 01:40 PM   #48  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good question!!! I cant tell you since I failed at my maintaining and gained it back in 2 years. When you find someone to tell you let me know.
Old 10-20-2002, 02:22 PM   #49  
"Print"cess Jenni

S/C/G: 247/226/149

Height: 5'6"

Default New Scale -- yippee!.

Well, I got on my brand new scale, and it says I weigh 214! The other one had me all the way up to 238. It was going up 2-3 pounds everyday! I think it's time had come. At least the new one should be accurate as far as amount lost or gained each time! I feel better already.

regading a plateau, I've always heard if you want to keep losing, you stick with it, or maybe cut back a little bit. It's only hearsay though..... Well, talk to you soon!

Jen
Old 10-20-2002, 02:29 PM   #50  
Finally Fit!

Wow! A new scale makes a world of difference Jenn! Congrats on the new current weight. Always good to hear that the amount you hated believing is ow wrong, and you're less! Yee-Haa to you girl! Okay, so now you know the truth, what's your plan for tomorrow?

Regarding my plateau, I will start cutting back, walking more, and thinking more positive. I need to keep this up, and I need to keep this off. So whatever it takes, i'm all over it. I refuse to fall down again. I am just starting to feel healthy. Thanks for the encouragement!! I need it.
Old 10-20-2002, 02:39 PM   #51  
"Print"cess Jenni

Default and another thing...

Oh, one more thing.... My mom & I were talking and we both agree that when we eat something BAD like onion rings or something greasy like that, we end up with a belly ache, and feeling just plain ooky. Just try and think about how what you are going to eat will make you feel. Usually, the 2 minutes of taste are not worth the belly-ache and indigestion that follows. Concentrate on how good the good stuff makes your body feel
We can all do it if we just stick to it!
Old 10-20-2002, 04:02 PM   #52  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

That is so true!!When I am not on a diet I feel like I am in a coma but after even a few days of dieting I feel so energetic and alive. It is a wonder we eat so much food since we always get gross feeling after.I always tell my husband after a chinese binge" If only we could bottle this feeling to remember how gross we feel"

Congrats on the24 pound weight loss overnight Jen!!!*grin* It must feel like heaven to find out you don't really weigh as much as your scales were lying to you.

YES,we can all do this. I think we are doing great so far.

Old 10-20-2002, 07:08 PM   #53  
Finally Fit!

Walked another 1.5 miles tonight, with husband! I usually beg him, and he tells me he's exhausted, and then I crawl away with the dog. This time, right after dinner, he says, it's really pretty tonight, wanna take a stroll? I'mall over it, and we've conquered 1.5 miles together! Yee Haa! Hope he keeps it up.
Old 10-20-2002, 11:07 PM   #54  
"Print"cess Jenni

Default Have a groovilicious Monday Girls!

Hello! It's almost bedtime here, but I just wanted to tell yall to have a super Monday. I think we should all start this week feeling great about our success! Rock 'n Roll!!!!

Love, Jen
Old 10-21-2002, 07:56 AM   #55  
Finally Fit!

Yes, we're into cold weather, doing our darndest to eat good, and managing to get in some exercise to boot! Bravo Ladies! I'm still maintaining. I'm increasing my walks, and eating a little better than usual. Maybe that'll buy me more muscle tone, and help me stay at this weight for a while.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:02 PM   #56  
"Print"cess Jenni

I'm really sleepy today! I should exercise and wake myself up, but I'm trying to get my little ones settled down. It's a real trick to get to exercise with them around. They don't like it. Especially my 2 year old. She tries to get in my lap or keeps walking back and forth so I have to stop peddling my bike to let her pass. I'm sure I can get us all into the groove though.... even if it means biking with Barney, or the Wiggles, or Veggie Tales.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:30 PM   #57  
Finally Fit!

Jenn, I am so happy to hear that you're doing better. I was worrying that you'd quit on us. But, you've found ways to get in some exercise, even with little puddin's hanging around. I'm proud of you, and i"m cheering you on .. evenwhile you peddle!
Old 10-22-2002, 08:11 AM   #58  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Angry HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

Happy Birthday To You !!! Happy Birthday To You!!!!Good Luck with your dieting today. And have a great birthday I wanted to add some of the birthday designs but the damn window won't open for me.HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!
Old 10-22-2002, 02:56 PM   #59  
Finally Fit!

Happy Birthday! And you're already on your way to a beautiful-er new you . You Go Girl! It's okay to have cake on your day!
Old 10-22-2002, 04:32 PM   #60  

Happy Birthday! You should take yourself down to fort pickens to celebrate. It has to be a good mile around that whole place. Jenn, I know you know where that is. You can have a good TCBY treat if you don't want to cheat to bad.
Closed Thread