Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #1  
I am worth it

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140 (maybe 130)

Height: 5' 3" and a half ;)

Default I will be tested next week, I hope I pass!

Next week is our annual family camping trip. This year my husband and I have rented a nice large trailer in a family campground, air conditioning and a pool, my kind of camping LOL In the past these trips have centered heavily on good food with lots of snacks, smores and treats. I am planning on eating at maintenance for the week (Monday - friday afternoon) and I will be staying fairly active with all the swimming and walking. I don't plan on officially calorie counting and logging but I will be mindful of my foods. This will be my first real test and I am a little nervous but I think I can do it

I did end up buying some treats to take that are normally not in the house. I am proud of my two children because they have adjusted to our healthier lifestyle with only a few complaints LOL. I still occasionally buy ice cream or a bag of chips for the kids but these things are no longer staples in our home. They have requested certain favorites and I agreed, within reason. During the week, I will have these "treat" items in my environment and I have given myself permission to indulge in one item each day (like a serving of chips or one smore). I hope I am not setting myself up for failure as I have already caught myself looking forward to eating some of these items. Is that wrong?

Last edited by sweetnlow28; 07-16-2010 at 06:32 PM.
sweetnlow28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #2  

Sweetnlow28 there is nothing wrong with indulging those selective items but please be mindful and try not to over due it try eating those items 1 times a day if you like but if you feel as though your contantly craving those items than stop immediately and for breakfast try scramble eggs and yogurt as i heard those burn body fat. Have fun and good luck.
mrjones18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #3  
futuremamachick

S/C/G: 280/210/150

Height: 5'6

If you are watching it the rest of the time and being active, indulging once a day in something you wouldn't otherwise have IMO is fine. It sounds like a blast, have a great time!
steph15 is offline   Reply With Quote