I CAN FIT INTO MY JEANS! (yeah, that's right!)

• I don't know if any of you remember, but like 3 weeks ago i put a SEXY pair of jeans on hold in two sizes smaller. and now i can perfectly fit into them! This might be accomplished though with the help that I hardly ate in 3 days because of my wisdom teeth surgery. I still have 4 weeks til i go back to college, so should i get the jeans in even a size SMALLER?
  • like, if you finally fit into your jeans, would u push it and buy even smaller than those?
  • babe, you may bounce up since you lost so much not eating in 3 days, but it is a good indication if you are not at goal, that you COULD fit into smaller size pants by the time it is over with. You could buy a few size smaller jeans for inspiration. They say women that do that are MORE LIKELY to lose weight.

Good job on getting into your jeans!
  • thanks! i think the wisdom teeth surgery contributed only a BIT because even 3 days of eating little wouldnt had made me go down two sizes! ive been losing weight before that too
  • I say if your planning on wearing the jeans for school get a size smaller and work for it girl!!!!
  • I agree to get a size smaller only because I know I wouldn't be wearing jeans still even in September. For me, jeans don't become regular wear until maybe October when the weather cools. It depends though. I personally am holding off on Fall clothes until the cooler weather hits because my body changes so quickly.

When school starts in the Fall (I work in the schools), I plan on getting a pair of khakis and maybe blue or black pants that fit to hold me over until Fall because I know I'll be much smaller this season next year.
  • Quote: I agree to get a size smaller only because I know I wouldn't be wearing jeans still even in September.
    that's a really good point
  • I wouldn't push it and go smaller.
  • I remember that post about your new jeans so I went back to read it...WOW, you did that only 2 weeks ago (June 29th). Incredible. 2 dress sizes in 2 weeks. You are losing faster than the biggest loser contestants and you even had a hefty cheat meal with your boyfriend on day 3. Gosh, that is amazing.
  • i'm amazed too!! when i eat super healthy and low cal- my stomach gets smaller every single day. it's really weird
  • What diet are you following that you lost 2 dress sizes since the 29th? That is amazing...what is your height & starting weight & current weight? Only people I know who lost that much in 15 days are water fasters at 1lb a day. Wow!!
  • well i lost like 11 pounds since i posted originally about the jeans. my theory is that since its the beginning of my plan, the weight comes off quicker in the beginning. i went from 174 to 163 (today). but before you get your hopes high ladies, PLEASE remember that I did get my wisdom teeth out, so for the past 4 days i've been eating like only 300 calories worth of sugar free jello and fat free soups and puddings. my plan is to KEEP eating those foods even after my mouth heals (but more like 700-800 calories) and try to keep on losing!
  • Good job!

Dhani
  • thanks! it's kind of a bummer though to think that maybe i only lost the first half on my own and can only fit into them because i haven't been able to eat...... but NO i won't think like that! lol
  • Ehh....I dont lose eating under 1200.....been there, done that. Good luck!!