jumping in

• after many attempts to get fit, i知 going to jump in again. i signed up quite a while ago but finally feel ready now. yesterday i worked on nutrition goals that will be sustainable long term, just with less calories during the losing phase than what will come in the maintenance phase. i知 going to focus on foods with nutritional value. and i worked on fitness goals. i知 going to train with the couch25k program along with weight training and some other things. it痴 great to read all the success stories here, and i知 looking forward to getting moving forward and being part of a success story too.
  • Hey I'm doing the couch to 5k too! Starting tomorrow that is Anyways I'm sure you'll acheive all your goals don't hesitate to message me if you need a little support
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • Hi and welcome!! Good luck with your goals
  • Quote: Hey I'm doing the couch to 5k too! Starting tomorrow that is Anyways I'm sure you'll acheive all your goals don't hesitate to message me if you need a little support
    thanks! i'm starting the couch25k tomorrow too.
  • Quote: Welcome and good luck on your journey!
    thanks! is that your puppy in the pic? so cute!
  • Quote: Hi and welcome!! Good luck with your goals
    thanks! today was a successful day for nutrition. i saw your story on another thread, what an inspiration you are!
  • Quote: thanks! today was a successful day for nutrition. i saw your story on another thread, what an inspiration you are!

Congrats on a successful day!! And thank you very much as well