Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-21-2010, 09:27 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 186/155/maintaining

Height: 5'4"

Glad you liked it! And look at you, moving your ticker again I bet you were just retaining some water!
stella1609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #17  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

S/C/G: 270/254.4/Healthy

Height: 5 feet Tall

ncuneo, I am so impressed with your willingness to make changes. You are an inspiration...keep posting...I am learning a lot from your journey!
cathydoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #18  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Quote:
Glad you liked it! And look at you, moving your ticker again I bet you were just retaining some water!
I had it this morning and am still pretty satisfied and it 30 mins before lunch! Yep, I've had a bit of a whoosh, I was 156 on Thurs I think and 152.2 this morning. I must admit though, I did raise my cals a smidge, but no eating out this weekend...so who knows. I'm just going with the flow at this point and really starting to focus on my foods and strength training and reshaping my body instead of on weight loss.

Quote:
I am so impressed with your willingness to make changes.
Thank you! I'm actually having so much food learning about whole foods and super foods and new ways to incorporate them into my lifestyle. It's kind of remotivated me, which is really just what I needed right now, probably more than the weight loss itself.

Thank you everyone for being so supportive! I couldn't do it without you!
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote