Week One Accomplishments

• So, I started AGAIN a week ago. This time, I didn't go weigh in at WW and waste my money, I didn't tell anyone I was doing it, I quietly counted my points, watched what I ate, moved a heck of a lot more and waited to see what happened. I've lost 4.5 pounds!

Since I didn't really "plan" to start, cause I've started a hundred times and never made it past lunch, I didn't really have the best foods in the house. I had to do Wendy's for lunch one day, but I managed to have a grilled chicken sandwich plain and realized I didn't even NEED a side to go with them!

I did end up at Starbucks on a groggy morning, but I had a TALL instead of a VENTI! I did something physical every night this week - even if one night was only mowing, edging and pulling weeds.

I'm proud of me. These are little things, but in my journey, they are a big accomplishment at the end of week one.

Thanks for letting me share.
  • Good for you!!!!! Congrats. Its a lot of hard work but you can do it.
  • Yay! That is awesome! What a great first week! I really think it is more about all the little things that add up over time than it is about making BIG changes that are hard to stick with.

I love Starbucks. I could hapily drink a Cafe Mocha everyday... but I can't afford it. Calorie-wish or money-wise! But when I do treat myself - I go for the skim milk and I always skip the whip cream. Did you know skipping the whip cream can save about 100 calories! That sounds like a lot to me for a little squirt of... well... air.
  • Good Job! Keep it up! I haven't told anyone that I am in the process of losing weight, i don't want the pressure. That's why I use this board for support.