Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2002, 02:01 PM   #16  
I will do it this time

I think it will actually be a bit cooler today. I hate this heat Maggie. I would rather be bundled up than so warm. Do you have air conditioning? I went out and bought a bunch of vegies and I am making a vegie soup. I have it luke warm and it is still good. I can't stand cold soup. I am still trying.
Old 10-08-2002, 02:03 PM   #17  
I will do it this time

I just discovered I don't have Jean email address here at home. Can you send it to me Maggie?

Thanks!
Old 10-08-2002, 09:47 PM   #18  

Hi Maggie,
I would be happy to send you my email address if I knew how to do it. I'm such a dunce! How do I email it to you?
Tonight was weighin........I gained .8....... It's my own fault. Next week will be better.
My new glasses are in and I'm thrilled! I'll forego swimming in the AM to get them. The temporary frames I have are driving me crazy.
I took my friend with RA to her doctor's appt today, which turned out to be an all day affair. Her appt was in Roanoke, about 2 hours from here. We got there, only to be told that the Dr. was in Christiansburg on Tues. You understand they called Friday to confirm her appt. I thought she was going to colllapse or dissolve into tears. Her choice was to go on to Christiansburg or wait another month to see the Rheumatologist. She was worried about me getting back here in time for Fat CLass. I told her we were going to C'burg, as it was only another 45 minutes, or would have been had we not gotten lost a few times. Anyway, we made it, and the doc told her he was going to put her on a new wonder drug within two weeks, as soon as the paper work goes through. She's thrilled! The RX is given by infusion, and is tres cher, but he says if she can tolerate it, she should see a marked improvement immediately. Cross your fingers for her! Thank the Lord for Cell phones! While she was in with the DR. I was able to call home to get someone to cover for me at WW until I got there. We then called Charlie, Marilyn's husband, and had him bring my car to the WW mtg. and meet us there. I got there at 5, but they'd already weighed probably 3/4 of the group. The earlier we get there, the earlier the ladies arrive, so it's a no win situation.
How's Cowboy?
Have to take Jimmy for his bedtime constitutional.
Bubs
Old 10-08-2002, 10:13 PM   #19  
Thin Within

Thumbs down Thuesday Evening

GOOD EVENING MAGNOLIAS

This day has been spent drinking lots of water and making trips to the lu. It must be working because my rings are looser. That is me dancing to the lu.

SHARON Yes we do have air conditioning. Without it we would surely be melting. Veggie soup.... YUM that is so good. Do you ever put some of it in the blender and then back in the pot and make it a bit creamy that way? I don't like cold soups either - mo hotta mo betta. I will e-mail you Jeans address right away my dear.

BUBBLES that was sure nice of you to be with your friend like that today. I sure hope that those new meds do agree with her system and help her out of her misery. New glasses! I need new ones. If you want to send a "personal message" to me with your e-mail address: At the bottom of the posts here you will se a bar with the different things to click on. Profile, PM, Search, Budy. Click on the PM one and then type me a message with your address in it. Then when I log on next time I will see at the top that I have a message and voilla - I will have your message to read. I will send you a message and you will see better how they work that way. Look at the top of the page when you log on and it will tell you that you have a message.

Cowboy feels good and doesn't feel like that cyst is filling up again. He has a CT scan and cyst draining appointment for the coming Friday and we should know more after that.

I got the best strawberries yesterday! Two of them make 3 ounces of great tasting fruit. The owner of the field said it is an 8 million dollar crop. I had forgotten how great it was to live so close to the worlds best strawberry fields.

Have a great night folks and wake up refreshed to do what ever you do on Humpday.
Old 10-10-2002, 12:17 AM   #20  
Thin Within

Thumbs down Humpday

GOOD EVENING MAGNOLIAS

It is still warm here tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be cooler as it is being forecast. Got an e-mail from Jean and she is back in town now so maybe we will see her here soon. I rather like this thread having two pages - sure makes it great not to have to start a new one so often. What say you?

BUBBLES got your PM with our e-mail address ~ thanks for I will add you to my Magnolia list. Hope your new glasses are what you expect and they fit comfortably.

Everyone have a great evening and wake up refreshed.

WELOCME HOME JEAN sorry to hear about your Dad but do know that you were with him and that sure means a lot to you I am sure. Come back and post when you are rested.
Closed Thread