this is AMAZING

• HEY EVERYONE IM NEW AND I JUST JOINED TODAY. BUT I AM SHICKED AT HOW EVERYONE ARE SUCH GREAT SUPPORT AND EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHEN SOMETHING IS POSTED. I DONT KNOW Y II HAVENT SEEN THIS BEFORE BUT I AM HAPPY ITS HERE. 3FC IS FREAKEN GREAT. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW 3FC HELPED YOU LOOSE UR WEIGHT!!:carro t:
  • Hey, welcome!!

But please don't shout (ALL CAPS!!!).

Hope to see you around
  • Welcome: Let's see, 3FC has helped me just be being support, having a group who are not judgmental, but I am accountable to the group, great ideas for recipes and foods. GOod info about different woe (ways of eating) and how it has worked for people. Great inspiration and success stories. Online, easy access. I lost some weight last year, and for various reasons stopped coming to 3fc, I gained my weight back. I tried on my own, but got back to my successful ways when I came back here.
  • i joined today too, i'm very excited
    hope we all keep going towards our goals!
  • aw hugs. yeah whenever you feel horrible just know you can come here and there is always someone here that has been in where you are or right where you are now.

the support is amazing!!
  • Everyone is here is great. When I'm having a really tough bad day, I come here for inspiration/motivation.

• It is the best site! I have posted a lot of times when I felt down or stuck and gotten the support I needed to continue. I would still be obese without the support I've gotten here.
  • WOW ladys im happy to hear all of your sucess.keep it up we are all always together when it comes down to the scale
  • Today has been a tough day for me, since i woke up i feel anxious and hungry.
  • is there some thing important you have to do may be today or tomorrow? that can make u nevous and give u munchies. try eating grapes or maybe carrots. something crunchy is provent to reduce stress by 30%
  • Im fairly new too, and I love 3FC!
    Though I'm more or less done with weight loss, it's a great place to learn about healthy and fitness, and I love it here!
  • 3FC is great, the greatest help for me is learning that I have to change my life and not just diet to lose weight.