physically? or personality wise?
Well... I'll just say a bit of both:
1. My face... I LOVE my face structure... with a bit of makeup. Without a bit of eyeliner around my eyes... they dissapear.
But with... WOWZERS... Me likey...
2. My wrists and elbows... I dunno... I just always liked being able to feel my bones there. Don't worry guys... I'm not THAT obsessed with bone structure to want to feel ALL of my bones... but... there's something about the way my wrists, elbows, ankles, and pelvis feels...
3. How I'm able to catch onto new skills really easily.
4. How I'm flexible. Put me anywhere... I can find a way to adapt to it and be content... even if not happy... content at least.
5. The fact that I'm the kind of person that knows where she's going to be. For example... college. I know what college I'm going to go to. All I did was go to another campus first... I liked it... but I didn't "see" myself there. Then I went to this one college... drove into campus... and... it was the place. Hard to explain HOW I knew... I just did. And this happens with so many other things too.