3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Mid-Summer BALONEY Snow Cones (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/202792-mid-summer-baloney-snow-cones.html)

Aiesline 06-19-2010 01:39 AM

uggg I looked at a fattening meal and a glass of wine and gained 2 pounds. No 171 for me this week.

Hope everyone else is doing better. I'm gonna go climb into bed.

ElanaRose 06-19-2010 08:43 AM

Woke up this morning.... :goodvibes: 133.6!!!!!! I'm so excited!! Plus we're going to my cheerleader/aunt's house today for a little poolside relaxation. 4th of July 130, here I (hope to) come!! :D

toobig 06-19-2010 08:46 AM

Kiddos went back to their mom last night. Think I will spend the day in the hot tub.

EZMONEY 06-19-2010 09:28 AM

HI TEAM ~

Well that 1/2 pizza showed up big time this morning on my scale...dang...

my fingers are so swollen I can't get my wedding ring off...

reminds me of when Angie used to feed me tons of saltines and chips the day before I would go out of town for work...

What's up with that?

Spending this afternoon, tomorrow and Monday morning camping with family locally.....about 15 of us....should be fun....

Not going to worry about the menu but come Tuesday morning...I think I will really try to get this journey back in the right direction!

I really am pleased you all come and visit here...we can get this done with TEAM WORK!

One pound at a time....be good!

ElanaRose 06-20-2010 07:02 AM

:woohoo: I did my town's Relay for Life last night in addition to running 4 and a half miles earlier yesterday. Without any extraneous eating at the relay, which was a major victory on my part, I'm down again :D Woohoo, indeed!

Aiesline 06-20-2010 04:22 PM

ElanaRose~ Thats WONDERFUL!! It's always a good feeling to have the scale be nice :) WTG on the Relay for life! The only way you can get me to run is have someone chase me with bodily harm in mind!

TooBig~ Hottubbing sounds nice! Wish I had one to jump in :)

EZmoney~ Don't feel too bad I'm up 3.2 pounds today from where I was on Wednesday. :( Even my feet are puffy :(

As for me like I said I'm up 3.2 pounds from my Wednesday weight. I've been off plan and with today being Fathers day it doesn't seem like I can get back on plan until Monday. My hands and feel have that tight itchy feeling you get when they are swollen. I don't think I'll see my 169 for July 4th :(

mrsaugie 06-20-2010 06:18 PM

well I am back up to 220 :( . well as of july 1st I'm going to officially start getting rid of the baby weight. I know I could start now and should start now but I am going to only WI on the first of the month that way I will not be dependant of the scale and get frustrated when it goes up.

blondebritbrat17 06-20-2010 06:27 PM

Well.. you'd think I'd lose some weight with all this sweating I am doing... It is pretty hot here in Texas. It's going to be a hot summer here is all I can say. We had to bug bomb our house last night and stay out of the house for 4 hours and we slept out in the backyard with the dogs in a tent. That was interesting. It's been a LONG time since I've slept in a tent. Hubby got some good news at work yesterday. He got his raise early and a extra dollar on top of it since his new job is so happy with him. We went and walked around the mall today after we got lunch. I got a nice shirt from a store that is very hard for me to fit into and I rarely go in there due to that so that was some motivation! Anyways have a nice Father's day and Jillian Michaels here I come again..

ElanaRose 06-21-2010 09:11 AM

I got on the scale this morning after pigging out on dessert after a family BBQ last night. I'm talking like 2 slices of my aunt's cake (CHOCOLATE FILLING, FONDANT FROSTING, the works!), 4 cinnamon kugel, 5 star cookies, and a rainbow cookie. Plus melon and stuff. And I'm down to 132.0. WTH??? I'm confusedly joyful. I'm off to run another 4.5 loop with my mama :D

mtiger 06-21-2010 08:28 PM

I went and got a free week trial at a gym. I was nervous going in there today. Some KID helped me. Said warm up with a light jog. Done. Showed me 8 machines to try. DONE!! Then end with 20 min. of intervals on the treadmill. DONE!! Wondering if I will be a bit sore tomorrow.

EZMONEY 06-21-2010 08:35 PM

HI TEAM ~

Got home this afternoon from a week-end away with 17 family members camping.

No phone ~ internet ~ radio ~ TV ~ newspapers :)

We had ribs Saturday night ~ bacon/potatoes/eggs Sun. morning ~ hot dogs/chips lunch ~ Carne asada dinner ~ Breakfast burritos today

A lot of snacks all around me and fruit...pretty much was good on those...totally stayed away from the smores....

hit too many beers of course!

We did get several walks in...2 5K's (we did my son's old cross country course from high school) and a few other shorter walks....

looking to be the same when I weigh in tomorrow as when I left...

I will catch up real soon!

ElanaRose 06-22-2010 08:19 AM

Gah. TOM approaching equates to snacking >_< I'm up 1.8 lbs today, but I doubt that it's all snackage. I even tabulated the extra calories -- trust me, it's not. I bet it's like .5 lbs legitimate, 1.3 lb water/other stuff. I'm going to go run 5 miles to try and offset it.

toobig 06-23-2010 11:27 AM

Hi team

blondebritbrat17 06-23-2010 11:40 AM

Hey team! I'm not doing so good. Up to 212 again. Been indulging a bit too much I guess.. and been eating more at night again since I've been staying up late. Also I've been waking up too late and not exercising before going to class. Once again this is a reminder of that a consistent schedule is a must have for me. I went to the grocery store and got a bunch of fruit and some yogurts and stocked up on healthy things again. So hopefully that helps me get back on track. My husband came home last night wanting to take me out to a dinner date and I had already eaten so I suggested we do a activity date instead since that's healthier. So we are going bowling tonight so I am looking forward to it. Have a great day!

Aiesline 06-23-2010 02:29 PM

Hey Guys!! Sorry some folks are dealing with the horrid Bloat too.. EZmoney I hope your way in is good..

Me? I'm still trying to get the bloat monster to go away. I'm now only up 1.2 pounds from my ticker weight and hope to see it go away buy EOW and maybe lose a bit. Good luck folks!