Mid-Summer BALONEY Snow Cones

You're on Page 4 of 26
Go to
  • I am down to 208.4. I worked out yesterday for 50 minutes walking on the treadmill. I will be doing it again today and trying to increase speed. I have a party to go to this late afternoon. I'm not really sure what's going to be offered there and if it's a dinner party or etc. Have a great day!
  • TARA I too had to join the over ate this Memorial Week-End club!

I forgot to weigh myself this morning...yesterday was not a pretty picture gals...oh my!

BRAT great job on the treadmill!

Be good TEAM!
  • Weighed in today at 175.5, so a drop of 1.5lbs!
  • I forgot to weigh in this morning. I walked yesterday for 40 minutes before the party. Went to that party and the place it was at turned out to be a restaurant and an expensive one at that! So I got an appetizer and it wasn't a very healthy one. Got chips salsa and queso lol. It's been awhile since I've had some and it did hit the spot. Back on the wagon today. I'm meeting a friend for lunch and then we are going to see a movie. She is trying to lose weight as well so I know we will make good choices together. Have a great day!
  • Angie and I went for Mexican food...

disaster!

It was happy hour...2 for 1 on my Budweiser and chips ahoy mate!

I will scale the bad news in the morning...dang
  • My morning started off great. My scale lovingly sang 216 to me this morning. This week end is a lazy one. So I am gonna let my body recup and just relax

tara
  • Hope everyone has a great weekend
  • Gravity has corrupted my scale....

and it's not my fault.....

that's my baloney and I'm stickin' to it!
  • Just finished 4 miles with the wife and mutts...

that's a start!
  • Off to the in laws for a bbq M mil and sil are REALLY good cooks!
  • The scale is starting to move ever so slowly down again...187.4 this morning.

Hope to lose a few extra calories cheering my daughter on at her marathon today.

Have a great day TEAM
  • I am at 208.4 still. My friend that I went to lunch with on Friday gave me some really good tips about walking and how to step it up. My friend is meeting with a personal trainer so she is passing on the tips that the personal trainer gives her. So hopefully this helps. But TOM is on its way so hopefully I can get through it without too much damage. I got a swimsuit and it fit thank goodness and didn't break the bank. It's not the best or prettiest swimsuit but oh well. Have a great day!
  • I did 5 miles on Sat. Walked the begining and ran the last 1.5 miles home. Got a killer blister, but lost a few pounds today. Of course I am also post TOM so I always lose right now. I have yet to find the secret that will help me lose this last 30 pounds. If I had $$$ I would join a gym and see a trainer.

Gary- Sounds like a bunch of bologna to me.
  • Hi, I am Lisa. I would like to join you all and lose some more weight. I try to exercise daily, but sometimes life happens and I don't get to.

I will weigh myself in the morning.

Lisa
  • 218.0 this morning And I didnt go over 1900 cals yesterday. But for some reason I had a very restless night sleep. Other than that I do not know why my scale would jump from 216.8 Saturday to 218.0 today. Making sure I'm getting enough water today. Weigh in day is tomorrow. And I really dont want to see that 218 again

Tara