Mid-Summer BALONEY Snow Cones

You're on Page 3 of 26
Go to
  • Still a bit up this morning

Not a good thing considering the bbq here today...dang!

Angie and I did get a nice walk in at the beach this morning, 4 miles...then hit the cafe for breakfast....

but...

waitress comes outside to tell me I can't have hash browns with my mushroom/swiss omelette because the fridge with the hash browns lost power and they were concerned about spoilage....

offered me fruit or bacon...

I made the wrong choice and took bacon....dang...

and then to top it off she brought me bacon and sausage!

double dang....

burgers and bratwurst today for the bbq...

could get ugly around here come scale time kids....

be good
  • Gary lol, i bet you will bloat with water weight.

I hope everyone else is having a good day.

Still feeling TOM blahs...but thankful it came on a weekend...i have alot of organizing to do, and my garden looks pretty terrible...i need to work on it some too.

my neighbor's garden looks so pretty but he always starts a good 2-3 weeks earlier than us...i just didn't have the time....we will have a late garden...but it's worth it!

i have to put the cucumber's up on runners. i need some energy! i think i will do it early tomorrow..it's so muggy right now.

scale is not my friend...weight is up...but I need to take more measurements.
  • Still hitting at least 1600 calories/day. Gonna stick with it for a month...even after seeing 183.6 on the scale yesterday. WTH???? Back to 181.4 today though. Go figure. TOM should be arriving anytime now.

My darn Gruve has bumped me up yet again. Now I need to burn something like 806 calories/day. If I make goal 8 out of 14 days, it will bump me up. Maybe I should start cheating and take it off sometimes.

My 5k race is in 2 weeks so I really have to work hard so I can run the whole thing. I am going to try and do 3 miles tomorrow as practice. The furthest I've gone so far is 2.6.
  • Mrsauggie- Congrats on the baby girl. Hope to see some pics soon.
  • Congrats on the baby girl!!!

225 this morning. Yipee!!!!

It is weird but I am so happy to be 1/3 of the way to goal.
  • Jen ~ Growing stuff is way cool....Angie and I planted some more tomatoes yesterday.

MINDY ~ Good luck in your training.

TOOBIG ~ on the 1/3

BRAT ~ Great job on the new found pants!

Well it wasn't pretty

But to be expected for me I had a fully loaded burger on a bun....one bratwurst w/o bun loaded with sauerkraut and 2 hot dogs w/o buns....macaroni and potato salad and plenty of beer

A very fun party

25 friends and family

Lost in the first round of shuffleboard AND bean bag toss

I banked the basketball off the backboard ...off the rim and into the neighbors backyard right after I got on the boys/men for losing the balls over the fence

I did have a fun game of "short toss" catch with Angie...warming her up for the teacher/student softball game this week...

Up another pound this morning but it was worth it...

Now to get to work on those 5...one at a time...

I can do this...I can...

Have A Great Day TEAM
  • Well good morning every Yup I had my little girl last week on monday her name is Virginia Robin 8lbs 4oz. I will hopefully have better pics soon but these are what I have http://www.ministryhealth.org/Minist.../SCHWeston.nws

ok they are what the hospital put up. I do have better ones still on my camera and just need to get them off yet.
  • omg, she is sooo beautiful!!!!! squeeeeeeeeee! Coooooo! She is just PRECIOUS!!!!! SEEE 8 LBS 4oz of that weight was baby girl!!! I am so happy for you !! i bet you already lost 16 lbs!
  • MsAugie- CONGRATS! She is adorable.

I am up a bit weight is up to 210. I've not worked out in a couple of days since Friday and it wasn't a very good work out since I had to do a very short one but a short work out is better than no work out. So I'll be back on the food plan tomorrow after the holiday is done. I will be resuming working out today though. Have a great day!
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhh congrats again!!!
  • I am very excited. We spent all afternoon and evening yesterday moving boxes and going through more of my mom's things. I now have my two guest bedrooms back under control and only three more boxes to go through! It feels like my house is MY house again and not a storage unit. It feels extremely good to say the least. I hated going into the two guest bedrooms. I do however have to go to Goodwill today and empty out my car. :-) My month of June is filling up quickly with small weekend trips to go see friends and family. That will be good for me and I am very excited. I do however have to get a swimsuit. So I will be swimsuit hunting this week. That will be some motivation for sure. Have a great week!
  • Down a pound this morning....

Memorial Day BBQ .....over do... slowly becoming history....

Back to work after a couple of weeks off for R/R....so that should help me lose a pound or two this week!

Be Good
  • I am still eating 1600 cal/day...even though I am up to 182.6 today. I feel like a fat, bloated whale today. TOM finally started today, so maybe that will help. I actually ran 3 miles straight today. I might not be losing weight, but I can run.
  • Yesterday's weigh in left me kind of down, I jumped up to 220 from 217. But I kinda figured it was the holiday eating that was finnally showing. Stayed in my calorie range yesterday and worked out pretty good. Woke up this morning and the scale settled on 218. Pretty happy with that. But I do not regret what I ate over the holiday week end. I didn't severly over do, but what I did eat was pretty sodium heavy. But it was soo good lol

Tara