Attack!! Wanna jettison 5 pounds by June.

• After seeing my weight on the scale for the first time in over 3 years (and having it be 60 pounds heavier), I'm feeling pretty motivated to jump start weight loss! I'm sitting at 185.9 (well, I got on the scale a few hours later and it was 184.8, but I don't want to get too optimistic until tomorrow) --

by 1 June, I'd like to be in the 170s. At this point I don't care if it's 174 or 179.8. I just want to cease seeing 180anything. I haven't been this heavy in years and I never want to come back to it again!

I feel that 5 pounds or so is very doable within 11 days, especially since I'm just getting started with the weight loss and have 60 pounds to lose. Sounds reasonable, right?
  • Totally reasonable, especially if you walk a lot or do some other exercise. That iPhone app really made me realize how much little changes can do if you apply them to eating and to exercise.

I'm cheering you on -- maybe I'll do 5 too! But to be safe I'm stickin' with 4.
  • How's it going? I fell off the horse. Got back on. Horse is getting tired lol.