My Mini Goal

• Well In 4 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days I turn 20, and I plan on looking my best and looking nice. I start college in August and I plan to be a lot smaller than what I am now. My Journey begins Monday May 17, after work. I'm going to be happy with myself once again. I will no longer envy girls who are smaller than me, who can shop at forever 21 and the rest of those nice clothing places that girls like me can shop. I will no longer sport the muffin top! I will be me! As soon as I start my progess I will update with photos.
  • Good luck.
  • You sound ready and determined. You can do it!
  • So glad you posted. You'll find folks here at 3fc helpful, supportive, and wise. You are on your way.
  • Hi Becomingme! Good luck on your journey. I noticed that we have very similar stats regarding height, weight, and goal weight. Maybe we can be accountability buddies? I can't PM you because you're to new to have that option, but feel free to IM me if you want to chat. I hve yahoo : kisskissbruin.
    anyway, just wanted to say You can do it!
  • Good luck
    And I want to say that also I want to look perfect when I reach my twenties (: Your time is shorter than me but I am sure that you are going to achieve, you will reach your goal and give the best gift to yourself on your bithday.. A new you! What can be greater than this
  • good luck and welcome!! you sound very determined! and you will get all the encouragement you need at 3fc!
  • Good luck!!
  • Quote: Hi Becomingme! Good luck on your journey. I noticed that we have very similar stats regarding height, weight, and goal weight. Maybe we can be accountability buddies? I can't PM you because you're to new to have that option, but feel free to IM me if you want to chat. I hve yahoo : kisskissbruin.
    anyway, just wanted to say You can do it!
    Thank you everyone for you encouragement, I really appreciate it!
    I sure will Pm You I don't mind the extra help & push/buddie!