Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 191/190/130

Height: 5'4

Cool Should I or Shouldn't I

The work out schedule I set for myself is Tues/Thurs/Sat long workout at gym, about an hour of cardio, then Mon/Wed/Fri a strength training video, Biggest Loser Last Chance workout but Fridays are a super long day at work for me and by the time i get home I'm going to be dead tired sooo would it be advisable that I take Fridays as my day off and workout Sunday or since this is my first week to actually work out everyday, until today so far, should I just suck it up and work out when I get home
Photogrl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:46 PM   #2  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

Why don't you give it a try for the first week or two and see how you feel first.

I'm also having to re arrange my workout schedule since I had added running Tues/Thurs/Sat. I do 30 Day Shred Mon/Wed/Fri and Sunday is my rest day. It really wore me out though, only because I'm getting back pain from the running, so I'm working something new out.
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #3  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

I'm a big fan of at least 1 day or better yet 2 days off (although at the moment I'm guilty of only taking 1 day off). However that works best for you is your best bet. Your body really does need time to rest and rebuild, it's part of the muscle building/fitness process and you're not doing yourself any good by overtraining. That being said, if you feel like you really must get some kind of activity in everyday, then try just walking instead of actually taking a real day off.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 191/190/130

Height: 5'4

I did decide to take the day off, but I feel like all my effort is going to waste by doing so but friends decided to come over last minute and I really can't fit a work out in I'll def be back on the work out horse tomorrow and Sunday!
Photogrl83 is offline   Reply With Quote