Guess my size

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I can't believe I'm doing this and it might not work because I've posted my size lots of times on here, so if you know the answer then just post what you size you think I actually look like I am. But I'm just curious since my perception of my body changes from day to day (I think I look a bit overweight in these pics, but when I look at myself in the mirror I feel awesome, except for the spare tire!), I just want to know what others see. So be honest, I won't be offended.

• I would venture a guess of a four or a six. But I'm really, really bad at guessing sizes!
  • You look like a 4-6 to me also.
  • ummm UK sizes~ I'd say maybe a 10? I'm not sure what that is US D:

edit:
    Googled the conversion and I think it's the same as a US size 8?
  • I would say a size 6 too. You look great by the way!!
  • definitely 4, maybe 6.
  • I have NO clue, other than that you look HOT!
    You seem to have narrow hips just like me (I seem to be constructed from surplus parts but at least this one part of my body is perfect) so I would guess size 2 jeans from Gap. I am wearing size 4 and I am a few inches taller than you, hence my estimate. (We all know sizes differ from one brand to another, that's why I mentioned Gap).

And did I say you look HOT? :-)
  • You look amazing! Congratulations on your loss.

Also, I think this is a really neat idea.

I'm gonna guess you're a 6 or 8 depending on the brand.
  • You look great! I would guess a size 8 but like some of the others mentioned, I am terrible at guessing peoples weights.
  • I would go with an 8 as well. And you do look great.
  • I am not going to guess sizes because I only have experience with sizes 16 and above. However, I am going to say that you look like you are on the slim side of normal. You look absolutely fantastic!
  • Going by your height & ticker weight (5'5" and 159 lbs) I'd say 8-10. And that's MY goal, so can I just say to you!?!?!?!??!
  • My guess would probably be a 6 or an 8? I have no idea, I don'y remember ever wearing anything near those sizes myself! So my guess is just that, a guess.
  • You look great, no matter the size. Too many variables go into sizes, and they vary too much by brand. Congrats!
  • I would guess size 4! You look great!