HELP! Used up my calories on cookies & crackers

• OK, I have really put myself in a bad spot for the evening! I have already used up virtually all of my calories for the day and I am super hungry. Plus I REALLY want a glass of wine or something.

The problem is I have eaten almost zero real food today. I had a string cheese and about 3 slices of deli meat, but the rest was absolute junk. Cheese Its, animal crackers, 2 chocolate chip cookies and an un-frosted sugar cookie. Plus 2 mochas (I make them at home @ 60 calories each).

I had a super stressful week (baby had emergency surgery) plus TOM came to visit. So I have already had a couple "off" days this week. But I am on a Biggest Loser Team, so I can't let my team down by failing on my healthy eating.

Any suggestions to help me get through the evening without falling apart?
  • Can you make some vegetable soup? Can of tomatoes, whatever vegs you have... cabbage is good... very low cal and filling. Or have some steamed veggies and a small serving of protein (chicken breast or fish or egg whites).
  • i do not see many calories in what you wrote down....

i think you need a nice protein/veggie combo with some fruit for dessert. ...

and a nice cup of chammomile tea for a breather. I pray everything is ok with the surgery and you feel better from the time of month deal.
  • Your team wants you and your baby to be healthy! Eat something nutritious like jendiet says and get some good sleep.
    Let us know how the baby is would ya?
  • Thank you ladies! I ended up eating some Turkey Breast and surviving the evening. And the baby is doing great! Thanks so much!