Back On The Wagon Again...

• Well, chickies!

A few months back I reached my mini goal of 145lb. Secretly, this was a bigger-than-mini goal for me. For some reason, though 15lbs off from my goal weight, 145 seemed like THE three digit "magic number" to me. As such, I got rather...comfortable...once I hit that weight. For the past few weeks I've been eating my way up to 147ish, working my way down to 143ish, and generally hovering around this bracket without making progress. I've gotten lazy with my exercise and stupid with my eating habits.

Well, today the scale said 147.8. And today was the day where I decided that my little "break" from weight loss had been fun and all...but it's time to get my enormous behind back in gear! Back to the calorie counting, back to the daily gym visits, and goodbye to the peanut butter cookies, Mars bars, and non-diet sodas! (I told you I'd gotten pretty comfortable...)

This is sort of exciting for me. My downtime was really rather beneficial for my mental health. However, I am more than ready to concentrate on my physical health again. Even though I will really miss cookies and gym-free evenings.
  • Welcome back and good luck with your goals
  • 145 seems like a magic number for me too! I can see how you would want to get comfortable, it is hard work doing this. But it's great that you were able to curb the problem before you gained back 20 lbs. instead of 2. Good luck and keep working!