3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   I dream of smaller boobs! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/201122-i-dream-smaller-boobs.html)

beansmama 05-05-2010 12:13 PM

I dream of smaller boobs!

I'm not trying to be snarky here, but this is a HUGE issue for me. I hope no one gets offended.

I have always been big chested. At my thinnest (147) I was a 34D. After giving birth, I was up to a 40H. "Seriously??? That size exists?" I asked the kind lady at the very small, very expensive boutique. They have not gotten smaller and my son is 5! Bras my size are so hard to find and so expensive. And forget about getting something pretty! I don't need a ton of support, shocking as it may sound, but 5 rows of hooks? Come on! When I look at other people's before and after pictures I try to figure out how much I could possibly lose in my chest region. (Big boobs do not run in my family) I won't consider a reduction, at least until I am at goal. Would love to hear from those of you who went down in size. Please tell me there's hope!:^:

mescelestus 05-05-2010 12:25 PM

I would assume that because you have a lesser weight to compare it to (147 34D)...that you would wind up no more than 2 cups sizes bigger than that when you get around that weight again. And a DDD is not that bad if you wind up with it (I wear DD-DDD depending on the store, and it is not that hard to find cute things). Good luck with the girls!

sotypical 05-05-2010 12:29 PM

I dream of smaller boobs too and I am only a 38D! I feel your pain; literally.

From my highest I have defiantly lose boob - especially in the band.

Onederchic 05-05-2010 12:41 PM

I have went from a 42C to a 36B, by the time I reach goal, I will be back in a training bra.

Viviane 05-05-2010 12:48 PM

There's hope! When I was at/near my goal size in the past, I lost some (but, not a ton) of my chest. If you were bigger at 147, you probably just have great boob genes! :D
I'd like smaller girls, too, so I definitely know where you're coming from! I have a hard time finding pretty bras in my size that fit properly, there are lots in my size, but they just don't flatter the way the less pretty ones in the same size do. ;)

VeggiePowered 05-05-2010 01:20 PM

I have lost 37 lbs. and have 15 more to go. I haven't lost any (or at least not a noticeable amount) in my boobs ... I'm still a 40DDD. I'd give most anything to be a B. I'd take a C. I hate mine with an unwavering passion. When I'm down to my goal, I'll be investigating breast reduction. I've been seeing a chiropractor for 8 months -- they have even recommended the reduction to me (multiple times), because I have such terrible neck and shoulder pain. :(

j0ndysse 05-05-2010 01:23 PM

The most recent time I lost a lot of weight (from 200 lbs to about 125 lbs) my boobs went from about a 40DD to a small-ish 34D. With the smaller bandsize, though, I think the cup sizes diminish a lot especially from 36 to 34. I would say the cup on a 36C is pretty similar to that on a 34D...

beansmama 05-05-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeggiePowered (Post 3278356)
I have lost 37 lbs. and have 15 more to go. I haven't lost any (or at least not a noticeable amount) in my boobs ... I'm still a 40DDD. I'd give most anything to be a B. I'd take a C. I hate mine with an unwavering passion. When I'm down to my goal, I'll be investigating breast reduction. I've been seeing a chiropractor for 8 months -- they have even recommended the reduction to me (multiple times), because I have such terrible neck and shoulder pain. :(

Oh to be a B! Never have I seen such a letter in my lifetime. Maybe someday with surgery. But, you're right, a C, or even small D would be rockin'!:carrot:

shcirerf 05-05-2010 01:52 PM

I hear ya on the smaller boob issue.

At my highest weight I was a 42DD at my lowest a few years ago a 38DD.

I'd like a nice C. But then I'm a bit older and I've had kids, so mine are long, floppy, and have the consistency of half set jello. :D

PammyFl 05-05-2010 01:57 PM

I know your pain. I'm currently a 34FF and plan to have them "fixed" once I hit my goal weight. They are pretty much all skin now its quite disgusting (TMI I know) One of the things I discovered is Bravissmo Its a UK bra site. Which is AMAZING for us blessed women. Every bra I currently own came from them and there cute and standard 2-3 hooks and you don't feel like an old lady. You should check them out. They are in the UK so you do end up paying more for shipping but there items are great and totally worth the extra shipping!

artic123 05-05-2010 02:08 PM

Me too or ones that don't hang down to my knees:dizzy: