Ugh! I've literally been starving ALL day!

• I don't know what the deal has been today. I've literally been between hungry and starving ALL day today. Today is a lowish calorie day for me (I zig zag and my typical days are 1600-1700) today is 1450-1550, which isn't crazy low or anything. In fact on Tuesday my lowest day (1300-1375) I was satisfied all day and didn't even want dinner til well after dinner time. Luckily I have a busy evening ahead of me so their likely won't be time to overeat, and with the awful weekend I had last week I'm really trying to get my head back on straigh, but what is going on today! TOM is scheduled to arrive Monday so that is the only thing I can think of, but usually I just have some minor hungry and maybe some cravings for foods I should avoid, but I'm literally starving. I did some pretty good cardio and some ok cardio today...I guess I just feel like wining about right now to the only people I know care to listen. Ok...b*tchfest over...thanks!
  • Maybe have a low calorie snack?

This probably doesn't sound too appetizing, I eat weird foods, but this helps me when I don't have a lot of calories to play with. 2 egg whites (34) + 3/4 cup broccoli (30) + tbsp of salsa (<10). Totals less than 75 call, and it's a pretty hearty snack of pure fiber and protein.

I get the same way before my TOM. That whole week is killer. I want to eat EVERYthing!
  • I'm at work now so I'm pretty much SOL til I get home, but I'm seriously considering going over my 1550 budget with a 70 cal salad addition to dinner and a diet coke if that doesn't cut it. I seriously don't think I'll make it through the rest of the evening without a major slip up if I don't knock this hunger out! It's a step in the right direction though, I'd rather go over by a bit then deprive myself and end up binging like last weekend.
  • Eat a couple of carrots. Then chew gum.
  • That's funny Lightf00t! I also had a bad day of feeling hungry...I always keep 7-9 baby carrots in my little fridge at work. That's exactly what I did today, I ate my carrots, drank my water and chewed on some spearmint gum...lol!