Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 226.8 /ticker/150

Height: 63.5

I definitely understand! I am a nurse practitioner and I see the "bad" effects of being overweight everyday, but yet I have allowed myself to become overweight! Hindsight is 20/20, the way I look at it is I have to do this because I have toooo (my health, my family, my life) much to lose if I don't.

Be encouraged today!!! We can do this!
lilmomma2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #17  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
Don't give up - it will get easier.
YOU ARE A WOMAN - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
you've already got great words of advice from everyone here. it's good to remember that lots of aspects of the eating and exercise do get easier as they become more ingrained habits. you find yourself saying, I remember when I would have eaten the entire X; or I remember when I couldn't go 5 minutes on the elliptical, now I easily do X. let it ease your mind when your tired and don't feel like you can stick with it, that this does become less of a struggle, the feelings of deprivation can be turned around to feelings of control and balance.

not that I don't get your feelings. these last two months I've started a whole new life/work routine, which has shaken up all my exercise and eating habits. lots of new challenges for me. that's ok, I know I'll find my groove again. good luck with everything!
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 205/172/125

Height: 5'1

Just want to say, please don't give up. You can do this, and you are worth it. You deserve all the happiness and heathfulness that will come with losing the weight. Everyone feels like quitting.....but winners are those who never quit!
kellost is offline   Reply With Quote