Ouch!

• Ugh...so i just finished my 30day shred video level 3, and all of a sudden I feel like I'm getting a cramp in my back! Sucks. I laid on my bed for a bit and I noticed someone pulling up in the driveway. I got up to tell my dad, not thinking of my back, and I notice the room start to spin and starting to getting darker. I've fainted a few times in my life and I knew this was what was going to happen so while I was still conscious I managed to make it back to my bed. After a few seconds laying down I felt fine again. I don't know if this was because my back pain or just because I haven't had any sugar today...This usually happens when my sugar is low. I'm not in extreme pain or anything, its more of an annoying throbbing feeling. I think I'm just going to lay down and relax for a bit. yesterday was the first day in over a month that I had a "rest day" from workouts so I'm wondering if I just pulled something.
  • Now that I think about it, its the same type of back pain I got when i had my kidney stone...I'm wondering if its that.
  • Have you eaten recently? If it's been a long time, and you did a workout, you might just have low blood sugar.

Have you been drinking enough water? That is the key for preventing kidney stones.

Jay
  • I have eaten, but I know I haven't had enough water so far today so I'm drinking some right now...along with taking an ibuprofen for this pain. lol I guess i'll just have to wait it out.
  • Careful about taking Ibprofen too often while losing weight, it has been known to cause stomach ulcers.
  • Okay I will! Thank you for letting me know!