Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-06-2010, 12:48 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/156

Height: 5'7"

I actually think your general premise is good - there is a diet plan out there that specifically calls for eating a lot for breakfast (600 calories and then the remaining 600 split over the rest of the day) and then go low carb the rest of the day. http://www.amazon.com/Big-Breakfast-.../dp/0761154930

Low carb diets in general are a good way for a quicker weight loss - most people find them hard to stay on long term but if you are motived by a specific event in 2 weeks or something like that, that's not an unreasonable time period.

I personally would stay away from the Lean Cuisines and go for more whole foods, but that's a personal taste preference (coming from someone who used to eat Lean Cuisines every day but after eating primarily whole foods for a few months, when I tried one recently, I ended up tossing it out after a few bites because it no longer tasted any good to me). But for two weeks, I think whatever works for you in terms of convenience and being able to stick with it is ok.

But of course, the issue then becomes what happens after the 2 weeks, and if you have a good plan in place that you will be able to go back to and maintain that loss.
PeanutsMom704 is offline   Reply With Quote