3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-04-2002, 01:16 PM   #61

S/C/G: 235/194/140

Height: 5'7

That really does sound good! Especially now...
I was suppose to start a job today. I had to be there at 6:30 this morning. I got there and my boss wasn't there. I came back home because I wasn't going to start working without filling out all the proper paperwork. The job is 20 miles from my home and mays minimum wage. ($5.20) It was also swing shift. (Like one week work from 6:00am-3:00, 2:00pm-11:00, 11:00am-7:00pm).

I didn't realize all of these things until today and was so confused that I just told her that is wasn't logical for me to work.. I feel really bad about it, because she was such a nice lady. I would've loved working for her.. It just wasn't worth it though..not for minimum wage.

I need stability.

.. Nothing sounds better now than a Super triple cheeseburger with Super Sized fries and a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate peanut butter ice cream!!!

I hope you guys are having a better day than I am!!!! Say a prayer I can find my nitch..

HappyHousewife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 05:25 PM   #62
Super Star

ok..so where can i get that cheeseburger???

Super good luck on your job!!! I bet it will pay more in the future!!!

I am rooting FOR you!!!

Tracy
Old 10-05-2002, 12:08 AM   #63

You're so sweet. Thank you!!

I actually ate a Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries, and Funnel Cake today. I'll do better tomorrow. I certainly wish there'd been more people around to help me eat that funnel cake though. I ate it all!!

Old 10-06-2002, 10:00 AM   #64
Super Star

Hey happy...well you should have..you dont share funnel cake..not civilized..lol

^ps..i just loved the fainting smilie so i tried some new ones..l
Old 10-08-2002, 04:33 PM   #65

You're right!! Man, was it good too!!!! I could eat 5 or 6 if my conscience would allow it!

Ladies, I need a swift kick in the butt. I have been eating horribly so far this month!! I think my mind has set my body into "Halloween" mode because all I've been eating or wanting is JUNK!! I'm even eating a sweet potato for supper tonight. Sugar, sugar, sugar.........

I hope you're doing better than I am.. Sorry I haven't posted lately.

Old 10-09-2002, 10:26 AM   #66
Super Star

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Can there be ANY more candy displayed at WALMART????

Where are the good snacks choices I ask??

My choices have been blah too. Let's kick ourselves in the butt..and eat only once piece of candy a day!!!

Ok the one i sneak before my TOM doesnt count..right!!

chat ya later!!!

Tracy
Old 10-09-2002, 11:22 AM   #67

I think it would be wise of me to banish all dairy and sugar for a month. They say you won't ever want it again!
I really don't 'want' to want it.

I'm having more trouble with the overeating at night, though. Big time. I have cravings for a lot of things at night and just can't be happy until I eat it. That's weird... I have to stop doing that again. Maybe it's just stress.

I'm glad I have you gals to talk to.. Have a great day!

Old 10-10-2002, 07:04 AM   #68
Super Star

Morning!!

Oh man..i nver ever used to eat at night before my kids were born. But after being up all night for the first 4 years of my son's life..i got into some SERIOUS food issues at night. They resurfaced again.

Last night i ate some garlic pickles..lol.i know gross..but the tastein my mouth would not let me go for the little debbies chocoate cakes..so i think I had a victory!!! Or i just smell REALLY bad!!

SO i hear ya on that stuff. I try to go upstairs and read as soon as my kids go to bed.

Because.i have recently discoverd that when i watch tv..i reach for something...(this has been going on since childhood!!)

SO i am glad you posted for I know what you are going through!!

Now if i can just say no to sweets too!!!

Tracy
Old 10-10-2002, 08:58 AM   #69

hiya girls.

the night eatin used to get me too. it doesnt nemoree tho, not through choice but through the looks that the hubby gives me!! its that kinda ' you really dont want to be eating that' look. he doesnt let me ne more cos he knows how guilty i feel the next day!! pity it didnt work on him though!! he eats for britain!!! its an endless pit in his belly!! he tries when hes home only cos im the cook!! then he goes to work and has about 3 chocolate bars and a huge pack of crisps!! i still find him very attractive n sexy n stuff but if he carries on hes just gonna get bigger n bigger!! ne tips on that 1?!!!

neway gotta go and try n get some housework done cos **** be home in half hour and it looks like a whirlwind has just gone through the whole place and left me standing in the middle. take care and spk 2 u swn

emma
Old 10-10-2002, 09:32 AM   #70
Super Star

I think men eat just like we do. Stress..or what ever happened during the day....

If we could just find something else to do besdied watchingthe telly huh..emma???

well that is what got me my second chuild..actually David Blaine magic show did..
Old 10-10-2002, 10:00 AM   #71
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Default Saturdays are the hardest for me...

I have a wholesale bakery at my house. On Saturday it is my only day off for the week so we usually go to the city to eat at Wendy's (and get some supplies of course*grin*) and then get chinese to bring back home. I am so sick of doing it but yet we do.I started my diet Monday and if I can just get through this Saturday I know I can finish it...but it is hard to break habits.I have a gameplan already for this week so hopfully I can just block all thoughts of food out of my head By the way I want to lose 76.5 pounds which are what i have gained back from my weight loss of 135 pounds 2 years ago. I have made up my mind that this time no matter how hard it is I am not going to gain it back
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 12:13 PM   #72

Oh Tracy, You always brighten my day!! I'm going to try not going into the kitchen after 6pm. I hope I'll have that much willpower.

Hey Welshbird, Long time no see.. What have you been up too? It's good to hear from you. My husband has a Buddha belly. He's pretty slim other than that though. He's so cute and sweet though. I guess the only way to help him if he's eating cake at work is to make low-fat, low-cal meals at dinnertime. You can usually substitute a lot of things in your favorite food dishes and he'll never know the difference. I've done that a few times using ground turkey instead of ground beef.

Uhhhhhhh Angie, Did you say you have a wholesale bakery?!!?!? --Will you be my best friend?? I can't pass up a good pastry. I'd be 900 pounds if I lived close to a bakery. :donut:

Old 10-10-2002, 01:00 PM   #73
Super Star

Default BAKED GOODS!!!!

Ok..does anyone here KNOW ho much i LOVE BREAD??????

OMG Angie..i love bread..period..and baked bread??oh man..i have a bread maker..had to unplug it..becasue i ate the entire loaf!!!!The smell alone..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy i wish i inspired you....

I think I just grossed you all out!!!

Angie..i love your business...umm..are you near me..i can get in the car..and

But seriously..food is an issue...And we always celebrate with it...
thlike i said..teh smell of bread..wow....

now if sweat could smell that good..honey we all be think and happy!!

Now where is my bread machine....
Old 10-14-2002, 05:51 AM   #74

hello

the hubby thing is a lost cause!! i do try to get him to eat my dinners with me but im sure he stuffs chocolate bars down his throt when im in the bath and that cos they seem to go down considerably fast!!!! he swears he doesnt, but being a woman, i know!! aahh bless him, i do n half pick on him sometimes!!!

tracy, do something besides watching telly???!!!!!!!!!! are you joking?!!!!! couldnt go without that..... and my books of course!!! i wouldnt know what else to do!! sad aint it?!!!!!! youve got some wit you have. your great girl!!! if you can concieve while watching telly i think you should give it up!!! youll end up with 2 football teams otherwise...lol.

hhw, wot ibeen upto?!! alot. busy month for me this month. went away for weekend last week, friends come down this wkend, got hubbys uncle coming next wkend and my sister the 1 after that!!!!!!!!! blimey, i dont see that many people in a year normally!! and i get all that in just 1 month. the only down side is, that when people come down, i tend to eat out alot more which is what i have done the last 2 wkends, so i aint goin to weigh for a couple of weeks cos ill only get depressed otherwise!!!! . what bout you??

what bout you guys?? up to nething?

hi there angieME. how r u? bakery aye?!!! i got 1 just up the road from me AND it does take all i got not to go up there cos i just lluurrvvee pasties and sausage rolls and now bein on a diet, they are the foods i miss the most!! thats right, not chocolate, biscuits or crisps!! its pasties and sausage rolls!!!!!!!!!! i must be abnormal!!!!!!! well neway good luck to you on the journey to slimdome and keep on posting, cos it really does help!!!! be sure to let us know how saturday went.

tracy, your right, there is nothing like sinkin your teeth into hot fresh bread.

oh well now ive written you all an essay and taken up llllooooaaadddssss of space im gonna go now, so i shall spk to ya later. bye

emma
Old 10-14-2002, 10:38 AM   #75
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi Everyone,
Saturday went good. I made a lowfat pizza but didn't get to the salad(The bread was rising on us so fast we were running:-)).I ate one slice of the pizza and a few pieces of the crust of the breads.I don't think I did too bad. I did alot better than I normally do on Saturdays*grin*.I hope you all had a great weekend.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote