Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2002, 10:00 AM   #31  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning!

How's everyone doing this morning? It's still quite beautiful out here and harvest is in full swing. I don't see much of DH these days. After harvest I at least get him back for Sundays and evenings. I have been enjoying the produce from the garden. The cucumbers are finished now and the tomatoes are almost done but I still have the carrots, onions and potatoes!

I did really well with my WOE yesterday until after work. I really need to re-evaluate what I eat and when. I think I need something with fibre in it after school so that I don't eat everything in sight. I am back to salads at lunch and I find I'm not so sluggish after lunch then.

Sami: I'm glad that some of the problems in your life are working themselves out. Remember, God cares about you whatever situation you are in and provides a way out! Thank you for being my friend here. I need and treasure the encouragement you are to me.

Gary: Your nephew sounds like my son when he was little. When he would be collecting money for a club he was in he would stand in the doorway of the grocery store and not let people pass until they gave him some change. Of course, who could say no to those big brown eyes?!? God bless you for the unselfish act you did in helping to raise this boy. He is very fortunate.

Fonda: How is your day going? I want to go into the Fitday sight also and see if I can find that info for you. Keep posting here.

Hello to everyone else out there. Please post even if things aren't going well for you. That's when you need the support the most.

Have a super day!
Old 09-17-2002, 01:52 PM   #32  
Quit counting at 45!

Fonda: I looked at the Fitday.com site and I found a place that let's you know whether you're getting enough nutrients. I don't know if that's what you want. Go to the Reports and into Nutrient Requirement. It compares what you've eaten that day with the daily requirements. Was that what you were looking for?
Old 09-18-2002, 11:04 AM   #33  
FKS

Angry Hi All!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! Ours was a busy & wild one as usual . Rush seems to be my middle name! I am so tired of soccer taking over our Sundays. Last year it took over Wednesdays also but thankfully it doesn't this year. We had to miss Sunday School for the 3rd week and I feel like such a We are getting to church though...we go to the early service (8:30am) which everyone here (except me) cannot stand because they don't like getting up that early. We just always have to be at soccer around 11ish. I laugh when I think of the Sundy School Director pleading with me to take over a Sunday School class...I would never be there! Thankfully this next Sunday soccer isn't until 3pm. Has anyone ever had problems with sports, etc., taking over? Sorry to vent guys! I just guess this is one thing weighing (ha, my weight too) on my mind. Also, bills (always) and my husbands health (bp & cholesterol high, as well as hernia), and also my 15 year (need I go into details here? LOL). Enough of me.

Sami: Glad that your intestines are fine. Also glad that you are down 10 lbs! Great! I am stuck. Still trying though. I will say a prayer for insurance problems.

EZ: How old is your step daughter? So ya'll are soccer parents huh? I am a "Soccer Mom". I have a 12+ son that is on his 3rd year of Select Soccer & recently made it to final tryouts of ODP for state of MS. Very proud of him That is great about your daughter. I have always wanted to help w/ Habitat House.

Wilma : :tomato: Your garden sounds yummy! I love cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, onions and potatoes! Not quite what I was looking for at FitDay, but I did find some info that I wondered about. Thanks

EVERYONE : I hope that you all are doing well with your weight loss. I didn't mean to go yacking and sorry if I anyone. I am stuck it seems but am not giving up. Our church is trying a program Fit4 Life (I think that is the name) and I am thinking of joining. Has anyone heard anything about it? You all take care!

Have a blessed day,
Fonda
FitDay.com
Closed Thread