Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/176/133

Height: 5ft 6"

I forgot to add to my dislike list: My height. I always wished I was short and feel so un-feminine being 5ft 6 with the figure that I have - I feel like a box!

And my smile Always have hated it. Only started smiling for photos when I had kids and realised how bad it looks when you don't have any photos of you smiling with your babbies - I realised it's better to have dorkish smile but be smiling than have no photos of you smiling with your babies. I regret not learning this sooner - I have no photos of me with Anna and smiling until she was about 6 months old!

Last edited by CurlyWurly; 03-19-2010 at 03:56 PM.
CurlyWurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #17  

Height: 5'11

I hate my feet! I have huge size 12 feet and have toes as long as fingers
I hate my gap in my teeth even though people say its not noticeable
I hate my huge hips that don't allow me to wear smaller clothes
I hate my long fingers and the fact people always tell me I should play the piano ( I did for like 5 years and hated it)

I LOVE the fact that I have a hourglass figure despite my huge hips
I LOVE my lips
I LOVE my freckles
I LOVE being tall despite having a shorter boyfriend
Im starting to LOVE my legs
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:29 PM   #18  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Great thread...

OK, I'll start with what I hate, so that I can finish on a positive note!

I hate my batwings and my droopy boobs and my fat ole' wobbly belly....and though weight loss will help with the belly, I think I've left it too late in the day to ever have toned upper arms and perky boobs. A couple of times I've heard teenagers talking about 'the pencil test' and thinking their boobs are droopy because they can hold a pencil under them, and I always want to tell them 'count your blessings, I can hold a full 2 litre bottle of coke under mine!'

What else do I hate...um, the few dark bristly hairs (4 or 5) that I have under my chin because of my PCOS. I am OBSESSIVE about plucking them, and it drives my husband crazy!

I hate my piggy little eyes...though they're a pretty blue in colour. I'm hoping that they emerge from their fat bed when I get to goal, and look a little more open and un-piggified.

And my teeth...I'm not too keen on them either. For one thing, they're full of cavities, and for another I have tissue-thin enamel so they're never going to be sparkly white. Sigh.

So onto the things I like...

I like the fact that I'm short, and the fact that I'll be considered 'petite' one day!

I like my feet - they're small and feminine, and I don't have anything icky like hammer toes or bunions.

I like the fact that I'm sturdy and strong, and that my chunky little legs can carry me for miles and miles without tiring.

I love the fact that my favourite foods are veggies - yep, for real! I've never yet met a veggie that I didn't love! And I'm pretty happy with the fact that I hate butter, cream and cheese. I dread to think what I'd weigh if I liked eating those foods!

Oh, and I LOVE my cheekbones! They're pretty prominent even under layers of fat, and I reckon I'm gonna have killer cheekbones when I get to goal!

Last edited by Dippy Chip; 03-19-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 348/315/200

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherdoodles87 View Post
I dislike my hair a lot. I love the color, but it's naturally curly. It gets puffy unless I add some gel to it or spend an hour straightening it. I just wish I had naturally straight hair. I hate my frizzy, puffy, curly hair.
I know how you feel. I have always wished for the straight hair my other family members have but nope, mine is very fuzzy and it flys around when I leave it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherdoodles87 View Post
I am too scared to wax or tweeze my moustache. It's getting bad.
Waxing to me is not that bad in the eyebrow or upper lip area.

I love my eyes,lips and feet. I hate my fuzzy hair and skin issues from PCOS like skin discoloration,hair,acne and skin tags .
babble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:56 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by PammyFl View Post
I hate my feet! I have huge size 12 feet and have toes as long as fingers

I wear the same size and you have 2" on me!! Don't you hate trying to find feminine looking shoes??
goodforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #21  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

While I wouldn't say I 'hate' anything about myself, there are things I dislike:
-the fact that I have allergies opposite of everyone else (mine flare when it starts cooling down)
- the size of my 10-11 feet
-the fact that I'm a pretty blocked person (It's hard for me to open up)

Things I LOVE?
-though large, I have nice feet
-my body builds muscle quickly
-my eyes (I love that they're so open and green!)
-my figure, even when heavier I was still an hourglass
-my sense of smell (I swear I smell everything!)
-my ability to down water like it's going out of style
-my love of fruit! (what better thing could I be addicted to??)
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 216/180.6/160

Height: 5'8"

This thread makes me laugh! :-)

I don't like my toes so much (though I do like the left toes more than the right ones).

I love my natural, thick, curly hair and I love my eyes.

Lastly, I have fantastic cleavage. haha
Cali Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

I like this

I love my hair and my hands. I'm also starting to like my back :O!

I hate my stomach because it seems to shrink more slowly than the rest of me. And I'd like to have a more voluptuous booty! Another thing I'm self conscious about are my thumbs/big toes. The nails just grow so.. weird on them!

Last edited by kuhrisuh; 03-19-2010 at 06:30 PM.
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:46 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 184/129/130

Height: 5'4.5"

I like my calves, I've gotten many compliments when I was thinner. They really pop out when I wear the tiniest heel. Boy if it wasn't for my legs I wouldn't have my husband. LOL

I like my nails, they have a great shape when I grow them out. I've always been asked or accused of them being fake. In Jr High, I would get these girls that would pull the skin under the nail to see if they could tell if they were fake. If I get a manicure its only to have them put polish on them and thats it.

I like/dislike my butt, I like it because its got a good shape and the closer I get to my goal weight the nicer it looks. My dh noticed it a lot as I was getting thinner. My dislike about it is that I can't wear short skirts (slightly above my knees) because I start thinking it looks bad or way too sexy. Of course my dh doesn't have any issues as long as I wear it when we're alone. LOL
editted to add another.
I like/dislike my breasts, when I was thinner I disliked my breasts because they didn't seem to match my medium sized frame. They were too small, I mean I didn't want big knockers all I wanted was for them to match my frame which was a cup or two bigger. Well since having my 3 small children and nursing them all. And since I started getting closer to my goal (before getting pregnant this time) dh and I noticed they have grown a cup or two. Now why I dislike them, you may ask. Well they aren't as perky as before due to nursing the little ones which I don't regret one bit. It can be remedied by wearing a good bra but I can't stand looking at them when I'm not wearing one. The good thing is that my dh likes my legs more then my bust.

I dislike my hair, as a teen it was very full and straight. as I got older it started thinning out and by the age of 21 my hair developed a annoying wave on one side of my head. Its a pain when I have to style it and also when I get it trimmed or cut. I will forewarn the stylist but they don't get it till they start cutting then say "You know I thought you were kidding but I now see what you're talking about." I'm taking Biotin for the thinning and so far it seems to be working. I so envy those with thick hair.
I dislike my feet, I've never like them. In a group of girls where they were all wearing socks or not. I would be the one in the corner with her feet hidden or tucked under a blanket or furniture. For my height, I feel they're way too big....size 9. True my toe nails look nice, its just the size of my feet that kills me. I have a couple of friends that are the same height and wear a size 7-8 shoe.

Last edited by mom4life; 03-19-2010 at 07:19 PM.
mom4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:48 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 215.5/185.5/150

Height: 5'5"

What a fun post. I've enjoyed reading everyone's answers and resisted thinking about my own answer till now.

I dislike my "square" butt. I dislike that I have no waist I feel like a boy because I'm all straight up and down. I've no butt, nor hips. I don't like they way my neck looks from the side. I have slightly crooked teeth that bother me.

I like my eyes, eye lashes and eyebrows. I like the shape of my calves and ankles. I like that I look better now than I did ten years ago because I've learned a little more about subtle make up and found the right hairstyle for me. I like that I love veggies. I like that though I am not naturally pretty, I do the best I can with what I've been given.

Thanks again for this post. Fun, fun!
beth4365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:35 PM   #26  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

I wanna play!

I don't like:
-My little love-handle...its like my body REFUSES to let it go! Seriously, it will be the last thing i lose
-my fine,thin hair...i can't even to begin to describe the mass of hair care products that are in my bathroom claiming to magically thicken hair...*rolls eyes*
-my fat knee's, i won't wear shorts in public...(although my legs are looking better with every lb i lose)

Things I love:
-my eye's, there blue with green specks in them and nicely shaped*bats eyelashes*
-how my body responds to weight lifting easily
-my full lips
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 218/174/135

Height: 5'3

I hate the spider veins on my thighs which I've had since I was 19, and all the stretch marks I've accumulated since having two kids.

I do love my thick, long hair and high cheekbones though!
JENNIEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:19 PM   #28  
the aly bagel

Things I hate on myself: coarse hair on neck/face that I have to pluck, my thighs, coarse hair on inner thighs that if I shave a certain way give me bumps that turn into dark scars, stretch marks, my crooked teeth

Things I like on myself: my hair, my feet, my hands, my nails, my skin (most of the time), my breasts (lol).. pretty much everything except what I mentioned I hate.

Of course almost everything I mentioned can be fixed, or I do fix. I pluck out any coarse hair, I shave a certain way so I don't get bumps, stretch marks will fade, as for teeth maybe some day but I don't have the money for braces right now!

Last edited by schubunny; 03-19-2010 at 10:21 PM.
schubunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:36 PM   #29  

I love my teeth (no cavities!!) and my skin. It's very soft and (knock on wood) I've never had any acne problems.

I HATE the dark circles under my eyes. They are genetic. I even had them as a baby!! And I hate my fine hair that doesn't do anything no matter how hard I try. And I hate that I have bunions on my feet. I've had them my whole life and I'll probably need to get surgery eventually (bleh).
tiffany0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:07 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 270/238/175

I love my eyes. Especially when I wear makeup THEY POP! I love my skin, its soft and smooth. I love my hair. It will do whateverstyle I put it in and stay! I LOVE my boobs. (even if fake) LOL

I hate that my toes look like they have been broke many time over.
mmiller2829 is offline   Reply With Quote