Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #1  

Height: 5'2"

Default Re-reading old posts and just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone!

I was "cleaning up" my subscriptions and re-read some of my original posts from when I joined in December.

Though its only been 2 short months, I can already read and "feel" the difference in me having this support system available.

I just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to everyone here for their support, their wisdom and most of all their sense of humor! With all of you cheering me on out there in cyberspace, it sure makes the time between my WW meetings a lot easier!!!!

For anyone reading this who may be starting their own weight loss journey: You have picked a wonderful group to join! This group is full of wonderful people who are there to lend an ear, give advice and cheer you on, as well as sympathize with you during the tough times.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!!

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:31 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

What a wonderfully sweet post! Thank you for being such a great contributing member here!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:03 AM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I completely agree with you and I also loved your post! Thank you for that!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #4  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Oh, I do this too!! LOL! I also snoop in posts from way before I came here and am so amused to see current maintainers when they were just starting out. I can tell you, the wisest of them had some of the same struggles all of us had! Imagine that! None of us has super natural powers to lose weight. I find that so motivating!

This is such an inspiring place it's amazing!
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliana View Post
Oh, I do this too!! LOL! I also snoop in posts from way before I came here and am so amused to see current maintainers when they were just starting out. I can tell you, the wisest of them had some of the same struggles all of us had! Imagine that! None of us has super natural powers to lose weight. I find that so motivating!

This is such an inspiring place it's amazing!
True Story! When I first started posting here I searched for a few top posters/big losers and read over some old threads. It's comforting to see that everyone goes through the same struggles and if "they" can have some of my same issues and STILL get to goal, then so can I!!! YAY!

and yep this place rocks!
Mikayla is offline   Reply With Quote